Thor X Reader: Hammer Time

A/N:  What? Three one-shots in one day! This is craziness. 

Sorry I just had to do this. Lol hopefully you like this.

......................................................................................................................................

Finally! Alone at last. 

Everyone was out doing something somewhere, which left you at the Tower alone. You said to Emily, Tony's AI, "Em, make sure that what I am about to do Tony can't blackmail me for this."

"Of course, (Y/N). May I ask what you are going to do?"

You ran into your room and changed out of your pajamas into a tight black tank top and your shiny MC Hammer pants. Adding a hat onto your head, you replied with a smile, "I am going to dance."

Every time you danced in front of the others, they (mainly Tony) would make fun of you. Everyone except your boyfriend of six months, Thor who loved your "Midgardian moves" as he puts it. Though you loved to dance (though you were no pro), you decided to wait until no one was around to dance. You moved some furniture around so you wouldn't run into anything. After stretching, you asked Emily, "Em, can you put on MC Hammer's U Can't Touch This?"

And it started.

 Can't touch this

Can't touch this
Can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh)

My-my-my-my music makes me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hype feet
That's good when you know you're down
A super dope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

You were having the time of your life. You have always wanted to try break dancing, but never had the time being the Avengers' go to girl. Singing along while dancing was hard to do so you stuck with dancing aspect. 

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this

Little did you know that Thor came home early from his mission with Avengers. The others told him he can go back to keep you company while they wait for their take out (it takes the whole team just to carry Thor's order). He was hearing music blasting from the main living room and said to himself, "What is this?"

Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

The god of thunder saw you dancing with the strangest clothing he had ever seen you in. Seeing you mouthing the words and dancing your little heart out caused a smile to appear on your face. He always thought you were utterly adorable when you danced. The others may have thought you looked like a loon, but all he saw was the woman he loved having a good time. 

Give me a song or rhythm
Making 'em sweat that's what I'm giving 'em
Now they know when you talk about the Hammer
You talk about a show that's hyped and tight
Singers are sweatin' so pass them a mic
Or a tape to learn what it's gonna take
And now he's gonna burn
The charts legit either work hard
Or you might as well quit

It was during the middle of this verse where you saw that you had an audience. You stopped in your spin and saw Thor leaning against the wall with his arms crossed with an amused smile on his handsome face. You squeaked, "Thor!" Which caused you to blush fiercely. 

He chuckled. "Do not stop on my account, darling. In fact, teach me some your dance motions."

You immediately were grateful for Thor's curiosity and love for you at that moment. Once he came over to you, you slowed down your dance moves for him to catch up and follow you perfectly. You smirked as the famous part was about to come on. 

That's word because you know
Can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh)
Break it down
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh)
Stop Hammer time

Bending your knees, the two of you started the Hammer Time dance. You both added something to the dance. You added a lot of fun arm movements as you moved side to side, while Thor summoned his hammer to hold while dancing this. It was beyond hilarious. You were so surprised that your boyfriend was a natural at breaking dancing. 

Once the song was done, you unleashed your laughter and hugged him. "Thor that was amazing. Thanks for joining me." You did appreciate him doing this for you.

He chuckled at your joy and held you close as he looked down at you. "Anything for you, dearest. I enjoyed myself immensely."

You kissed him on the lips, which he responded to immediately. Then you both heard someone clear their throat. You stopped to turn, finding the whole team watching you the two of you. There was an awkward silence. You started, "I can explain."

Tony then exclaimed. "I can't believe you did Hammer Time without me! Emily play the track again."

Soon a dance party began. Everyone was shocked at how much of a natural Thor was at this. When every time MC Hammer said hammer time, Tony and Clint tried to convince the demigod to give him his hammer. He only replied with a smirk, "Can't Touch This."

................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: This idea just came up into my head and immediately brought a smile unto my face. Yes I know I suck at describing dancing, but I just enjoyed writing this down. I hoped you guys did too.