Tony X Reader: Romantic Sleigh Ride

A/N: How are my special snowflakes this first day of winter? Yeah....it does not feel like winter, December, or Christmas at all but hey the calendar is right. 

This note is to remind you all that you have less than three to submit to me Christmas requests before I cannot do them anymore. I mean I could, but I feel like you should do that kind of thing around the holidays.

Okay I realize that I really haven't done much of Tony recently so I thought it would be nice to do something for him for the holidays. 

Enjoy everybody!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yawning slightly, you looked up from your book and realized that it was only seven. Really? You loved the holidays and everything that comes with it, but you hated the fact you always felt like it was later than it actually was. One night you were trying to drag Tony to bed when he stated with that amused smirk of his that it was only five. 

Yes, you have been dating the famous and confident Tony Stark for almost a year now. You remember it like it was yesterday.

Flashback

You were looking for a job when you saw an advertisement for an open position as Tony Stark's assistant. Graduating at the top of your class, you knew you were smart enough to help him with his experiments as well as his crazy schedule. Immediately, you got dressed in a professional yet appropriate attire and went to the Tower.

As you were in the waiting room, you felt the others were only here to get a taste of the wealthy playboy who was rumored to be unattached now. They were opening their blouses more, putting on way more lipstick than necessary, and other little touches in their appearance to make them appear more attractive. You felt insecure in the sight of all these beautiful women. Soon someone called your name into the office interview.

Somehow you got the job! Apparently, you were the only one in that room that could actually hold your ground against your future boss. 

Your first day was interesting to say the least. Tony was going to be late for his meeting with his new investors. Finding out that he was still in the lab with Dr. Banner, you thanked the AI and took the elevator down. This was it. You finally get to meet him. And let's just say you were not disappointed.

Once the doors were open, you walked into the amazing large lab and found him. He was even more handsome and good-looking in person. Shaking yourself slightly, you walked over to the two men. Bruce nodded his head in acknowledgement while Tony groaned in frustration. It seemed they were working a new invention. 

You cleared your throat. "Mr. Stark, you need to get ready for your meeting. It is in half hour."

Tony looked up at you briefly, which sent your heart going crazy. "Not now, dollface. The boys are working."

You clenched your jaw. "Stark you need to go now."

"Sorry sweetcheeks but I am a bit busy at the moment-"

Both geniuses were in shock when you grab the tools from nearby and quickly fixed the situation. You were able to get their newest invention not only working again, but running better than ever in the span of five minutes. 

You tried to contain your smirk. "Now," You started dragged Tony by the collar of his shirt. "You are going to your room, get dressed in a proper business suit, and meet Happy downstairs in your limo in no less than ten minutes."