Avengers X Reader: Your Secret Admirer (Pietro)

Where we last left you off, you were in the park waiting to the secret admirer who had been sending you all the beautiful letters and thoughtful gifts.

Now let's back to the action shall we?

.........................................................................................................

You decided to sit down on the bench for your date. It was a few minutes later until you felt someone's presence behind. As soon as they touched your shoulder, you knew who it was causing you to blush and smile. You turned around to find...nothing?

You could have swore you had felt-

Suddenly a blur of white and blue appeared out of nowhere, knocking you unto the ground. You glared in a playful manner at the flirtatious charming speedster above you. Pietro just smiled and winked at you causing you blush to deepen more so. "What didn't see that coming?"

That man have always drove you crazy ever since you two had met in Sokovia. You see you were visiting your distant cousin who was getting really sick. It was a well kept family secret that some of the recent generations were gifted with multiple abilities. You did not like to use them, but you had to save your cousin.

Your hidden powers were molecular and cellular manipulation as well as disintegration and regeneration. You had secretly went to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters when your parents realized you were more powerful than the others. Everyone including the Professor was surprised to find this ability in you since it has been many years since they have met a mutant like you. The last mutant who could do that was Apocalypse.

You could control and do anything. You can transform a simple toy into an actual living animal. You can destroy someone my your touch but you can heal and bring people to life as well. It took many years to master and control them instead them control you.

Thankfully you were able to heal your cousin from cancer before it had taken her life. It left you very weak but you could not dwell on it long before Ultron and his army attacked the city.

You helped people escape before the city was flying. Once you saw those stupid tin cans attack innocents, you were pushed your fatigue down and attacked with full force. You had saved each Avenger at least two times causing them to be in shock at another powerful mutant.

Seeing a young woman who was surrounded with robots, you destroyed the robots who sought to sneak up and attack her. You noticed how she was like you, how powerful she was with red magic of some sort. Once they were destroyed, a young man appeared out of nowhere and asked, "Are you alright, Wanda?"

She nodded. "Yes. I could handle them, but I had some help."

The white streaked hair man smiled at you, making you inside swoon. "Thank you, frumoasa (beautiful in Romanian)."

You continued to help the twins and the rest of their powerful friends. Thankfully someone brought some boats for the remaining people on the city to escape on. You helped guide people to them. You were with the blond archer when a woman cried out for her son who was somehow still in the marketplace.

He went for him, but Ultron had other plans. He was shooting down that way with Clint and the child still there. Everything happened too fast. Pietro had pushed both of them out of the way, getting numerous of bullets in him.

Something in you broke, causing you to feel a sudden wave of power in your veins. Unspeakable rage. Your (y/e/c) eyes turned black as they saw the vessel that killed him. As the robot flew out thanks to the Hulk, you had completely destroyed him and good amount of the buildings.

As Captain America laid Pietro on your ship below Clint, your shaking hands went to work. The rush of sudden emotions foreign to you had caused your powers to go haywire and trying to break at your inner defenses. You were struggling but you had to save this man. You channeled all of your powers as you destroyed the bullets in him, healed every fiber of the body and give him a second chance of life.

It took a lot of you causing to pass out. The last thing you saw was Clint's eyes coming out of his sockets at you and an awaken Pietro who rushed to your collapsed body.

It took three weeks later until you were awake again. Fury briefed you on everything, what happened to the last Ultron bot, the status on the Maximoff boy and the Avengers. You accepted his offer to join the team.

From that moment, you were immediately accepted by everyone especially the Maximoff twins. You were quick friends with Wanda. Not only had you saved her brother, reminding her how important it was to fight, but showed her that she was not alone when it comes to powers unspeakable.

As for her brother, you two had gotten really close. You two were like best friends with your similar personalities and sense of humor, but it felt like so much at the same time. He brought a sense of calm and peace as well as joy that you had never felt in a while since discovering your powers.

Then you realized what had happened to you in Sokovia. Your heart recognized what your mind had not caught up with yet. He was the one. The one person in world who could complete you. Seeing him die caused your powers to go crazy which can only happened when a powerful emotion took over. That emotion was love.

You kept it to yourself knowing that Pietro would never feel the same way. He saw you as his savior, his best friend, Wanda's kindred spirit, and a team mate. Nothing more.

That what you thought until now.

You replied. "Of course I didn't. I was expecting my date to be here, not my crazy friend to appear out of nowhere." You took your hand up for him to help you up which he did.

Pietro pulled you up very close to his body. "Well what if they were one and the same?"

Your eyes popped out of your socket. "Wait you wrote me all those letters?"

"Yes I did. Did you like them?"

"Of course I did, but does that mean..." You trailed off afraid yet hopeful about his answer.

"Yes (Y/N), I do love you. I always have. Ever since I laid eyes on you in Sokovia, my heart has been beating so fast and quick that one might think I would have a heart attack. You are so beautiful and amazing draga mea (my sweetheart) that I did not think I stood a chance with you. You just so perfect, sweet, kind, hilarious, crazy at times," Pietro chuckled a bit.

"And so much more. The point is I was scared you wouldn't feel the same way. Now that you're here I need to ask you something: would you not only be my beloved Valentine, but will you would be my amazing girlfriend?"

You smiled a huge smile. "Yes of course I would love to be your girlfriend."

Suddenly you were hit with a passionate kiss from the man you had always wanted.

He pulled laughing breathlessly. "What didn't see that coming?"

You laughed. "I hoped that would happened. I love you Pietro."

"I love you too (Y/N)."

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Longest one of this series. I had to make it long so it would make sense why he is alive and how you met and all that jazz.

I hope you guys liked it.

Please comment and vote. I would love to hear from you all.

Fairfarren my dears! :)