My Life

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping. I opened my eyes and saw the time. OMG IT IS ALMOST
8:30!
I jumped out of bed and pulled out my suit case and put my favorite t-shirt. It was a shirt with Markiplers Wilfrod Warfstache shirt with a bright pink mustache and I also put on a pair of jeans. I slipped on my space converse shoes and ran to the bathroom and brushed my hair.

"Come on Maddie we can't be late to the bus again", a voice called.

"Coming", I yelled back grabbing my backpack and heading out the door.
I ran down the stairs and saw a smiling face that belonged to my foster brother, Jackson.

"You ready?", he asked.

"Ready, come on let's go", I said running out the door.

We sprinted down the side walk and made it just in the nick of time to see the bus already there at the stop. But like the day before the bus driver saw us and waited.

"Sorry we are late Mr. Joe, again", Jackson said.

"No problem", Mr Joe replied.

I sat in seat 12 because it was the age I was and took two deep breaths and thought about my life:
You are 12 and your parent died in a car wreck and this was your 8or 9th foster home and have been wanting a forever home.

That was my life so far.
Mr. Joe pulled in to the bus lanes and we all pilled off the bus and I walked to the gym where all the other students sat. And like always I sat alone. I listened to the popular girls gossip about Instagram. I rolled my eyes at there gossip but today was the last day at school at least and I hoped for it to go by fast. The school bell rang and I was stampeded by students on their way to their lockers ready for first period.
My first period was READING!
I did not have a problem with the subject I had a problem with the teacher named Mrs. Mins. She was a cold hearted 6th grade teacher who hated her job a lot. I got my books for my first class and went into Mrs. Mins room where kids I had seen the day before were talking about their summer plans.
I really did not have any friends so I went straight to my desk.
After the daily morning announcements Mrs. Mins began to explain the class work we had on the last day of school!

"Now, class we all kno..", Mrs. Mins began but was interrupted by the phone ringing.

"Hello?", Mrs. Min said in the phone.
"Yes I will send her, thank you, bye",.

"Maddie, Mrs Kim wants to see you in the front office", Mrs. Mins said.

Those words were music to my ears.
My classmates looked at me as I slowly but quickly went out in to the 6th grade hall. I opened my locker and put my books away and grabbed my backpack.
I loved Mrs. Kim because she was just such a nice social worker. She was tall and always had a smile on her face that complemented her yellow hair. I rarely saw her unless I was going to a new foster home so I was happy to see her once again. I entered the office to be met by Mrs. Kim.

"You wanted to see me Mrs.Kim", I asked.

"Yes, Maddie I have great news. A nice man has decided to let you in to his home as your forever home", Mrs Kim said.

I smiled the started crying.

"What is the matter, my dear?", Mrs Kim asked hugging me.

"I am just so happy", I said wiping my tears.

"Good, good now let's hurry we don't want to miss your flight", Mrs. Kim said grabbing my hand and taking me to her car.

"My flight?", I asked puzzled.
"You will be going to LA", Mrs.Kim said.