Eatting out

They shoved me in to Marks car.
"Now where do you want to eat, guys?", Mark asked.
"CHINESE TAKE OUT", Jack yelled. This gave almost everyone in the car a heart attack.
"Sorry", Jack said.
"Why not Cracker Barrel", I recommended.
"Yea, I could so go for some chicken and dump-lens right now", Wade said.
"Okay then we are off",Mark said putting the car in reverse.
I was still in shock that all this was happening that I said" Listen can I quickly say something for a min".
"Yea, what is it?", Bob asked.
"I loved it when you did prop hunt!", I said.
"Well, Mark you picked a girl who is sweet and knows her YouTube", Wade said. I smiled.

I could not believe that I had been adopted by some of the coolest guys ever. I was sitting next to Mark who was driving and Wade, Bob, and Jack were crammed in the back of the car. Everyone in the back would occasionally giggle but Wade would say owwwwwww. I turned around and Jack and Bob had a weird smile on there faces.

"What is going on back there?", Mark asked.

"I keep getting hit in the head by something", Wade said feeling the side of his face.
Jack snickered. I looked at Jack who put his finger up to his mouth as he tried to shoosh me. He reached in to his hoodie pocket and pulled out a rubber band ball and pulled of a rubber band. Jack smiled as he drew back the rubber band and let it fly hitting Wade in the side of the face.
I blurted out laughing.
Wade shoot a look over to Jack who has his hat over his face to cover his laughter.
"Why do I have to be in between this?", Bob said.
"You won't because we are here, get out I am hungry", Mark said jumping out of the car.
Me like the rest of the guys did the same. Mark was already at the entrance so I ran up to him and said "Not as hungry as me",.
Mark grinned. I loved it when he smiled because it reminded me of all of his other videos where you would just see a guy behind the screen talking about the game. I held the door open for Jack, Bob, and Wade. Mark let me in than he to walked in. The place was packed and really loud. Right when Mark and Jack walked in the place seemed to quiet down.
Jacks face went red as same as Mark.
"Why did it get quiet?", Mark asked. I looked around the restraint. We were standing in the Cracker Barrel lobby and a few girls about a year older than me were staring right at me and the guys. There mouths were wide open.

"Mark", I whispered.

"Yea", Mark replied.

"Do you see those girls over there?", I asked. He looked at where my eyes were and replied "Yea",.

"I think they are some fans of yours", I said. "Why not go say hi?",.

"I like it when people come to me not me coming to them", Mark said.

"They are probably frozen in excitement of seeing you", I said. Jack popped his head in to the conversation.

"Guys, I like to whisper to but I would like to eat", Jack said. "I shall go get us a table",.

Jack walked over the waitress and got us a table then came back.

"It is about a 10min wait", Jack said.

"Okay, thanks Jack", Mark replied.

"Fine Mark if you wont go over there than I will", I said. I walked over to the girls who were still staring at Mark. Each of them seemed to be sucked in to a kind of daze. I stood in front of them.

"Why are you here?", one girl asked me.

"Well, I could notice that you guys seem to know Mark and he was wondering if you guys could come meet him", I said. This got all of the girls attention.

"You mean he wants to meet us?", another girl asked.

"Yep, so are you just going to stand here and stair or are you going to go over there and talk to him, he is super nice", I said. I turned back to where the guys were standing and I could see all of them looking at me. I turned back to the girls who were exchanging looks.
"Fine than I will take you to him", I said grabbing one of the girls hand. I held on a dragged her over to Mark. The girl that I was holding got red cheeks and forced a croaked smile.

"I believe this girl is a fan of yours Mark", I said to Mark.
"Cool, hi you know me already so can you tell me your name?", Mark said with a smile.
The girl gulped and looked at him with cautions eyes.
"Oh, your scared it's okay", Mark said grabbing her in to a hug.
This caused the girl to release from Marks hug and began to be more open.
"I am Ava. And the girls over there are Anna, Rachel, and Caroline", Ava said pointing over to the girls who were huddled in a group. Mark waved at the girls to tell them to come over. The group shuffled there feet to Mark.
"Guys, chill out he is super nice", Ava said. This made the group break up and one of them ran to Jack and hugged him.
"Oh, hello what is your name?", Jack asked.
"My name is Rachel, I love you, Jacky", Rachel said. Jack smiled and hugged back. The other two girls went on there own each going to Bob and Wade.
One of the two girls jumped on Wade.
"Hi I am Anna, and I think your super funny", Anna said grabbing Wade in a hug.
"Thanks", Wade said back.
The last girl hugged Bob. She was kinda shy so I told Bob "This is Caroline, she is a big fan",.
"Thanks for watching", Bob said hugging her back. I sat back and watched as the girls took selfies, talked to them, and even gave the guys gifts!

"Your table is ready sir", A waitress called.
"Thank you", Jack called back. He went on one knee in front of Rachel.
"Sorry, Rachel, I got to go but it was great seeing a fan like you",. He hugged one last time.
I looked to Mark who had Ava in his arms.
"Ava, I got to go, thanks for talking to me and please don't be scared of us youtubers", Mark said. Then Rachel and Ava left leaving only Anna and Caroline who had there arms rapped around Bob and Wade.
"Do you have to go Wade?", Anna asked with teary eyes.
"Afraid so", Wade said with a teary eye.
"But I might see you around don't worry",.
"Okay bye", Anna said leaving Wade.
I looked back at Bob who was whispering to Caroline she smiled then waved bye. We all waved back then went to the table to eat.
We all sat down.
"God, that Anna girl has a strong grip", Wade said holding his back in pain."But she was super sweet she gave me a Wade Minecraft plush doll",.
"Rachel was a nice lassie she told me jokes and gave me a new hat", Jack said taking out another grey hay.
"Ava, was cool she gave me a mustache and talked about how another one of her friends loves me", Mark said with a smile.
"What about Caroline Bob?", I asked.
"Well she was very quiet but gave me hugs and talked about video games that I played and gave me Mini skate board because of when me and Mark played skate 3", Bob said.
"I am glad that the girls loosed up and were able to talk to you", I said.
"Yea, and we owe it all to Maddie", Mark said.
"What, I just pulled Ava over to talk to you", I replied.
"That caused the girl to come over, so thank you", Mark said.
"Your welcome, now I am really hungry where did our waitress go.
"Right here, Mame", the waitress said ready to take our order.
"I will have a large order of the chicken and dumplings", Wade called out.
"Me too", Mark said.
"I will have the kids fried shrimp with a side of green beans", I said.
"We both would like the chicken and simple s as well", Jack said. Bob shook his head in agreement.
"Okay, and water for all of ya", the waitress replied.
"Yep", Bob said.
"Okay, it will be a while", the waitress said walking off.
"Maddie I saw a checker board out side would you want to play?", Wade asked.
"Oh your on", I said getting up with Wade.
"Mark come get us when the food comes out", Wade said.
"Sure thing",Mark said.
All I was thinking about was the fact about how I was going to beat Wade.