Thrills and chills await 2

The ride started and it went in to a glow in dark part. It started out slow, until Jack thought it would be funny to yell "like a boss",.

Apperently this was a access code to a better ride.

"Welcome Jack", A robotic girl voice said over the speaker.

"What tha.." Bob said. Then dub step music came on. It was the music from his theme song. Then we started up a hill.

"Hold on", Mark said to me. I grabbed on to his shirt and we came to the top.

"Upper duper!", Jack said putting  a thumbs up. We dropped and I screamed. Oh wait I could not scream. Then we were back at the platform. We all got off. Marks hair was strait up.

"Okay now my turn", Mark said. We walked out of Jacks ride and he was smiling and laughing.

"Calm your self boy", Mark said walking up to a sign reading "Warf Turf",.

"Please tell me you did not choose that to be the name", I asked.

"What you don't like it", Mark asked.

"It's just um cheesy", I said.

"Well you are going to love it come on", Mark said pulling me by the hand we walked in to the plat form and I jumped in the front next to Annalee and Mark sat with Bob and Jack and Wade took the back car.

This time we had black restraints coming down our shoulders.

"I believe it was update a day ago", Mark said. Then the ride started this time to Marks theme song.

"This is my jam", Mark said.

"Same", I said. We entered to a hill.

"Please tell me this does not drop?", Annalee said.

"Nope it is a smooth ride", Mark said.

"Fine", Annalee said.

We came to the top and made a sharp turn in to a cave.

"Cheezit cavern", Mark said. Cheezit boxes everywhere with pink mustaches on them.

"The next part is my fav", Mark said.

"Welcome to the Fnaf throne",  Mark said opening some doors leading past a crown in a glass case.

"One day I shall regain that crown", Mark said. Then we did a slight drop but not like jacks and it lead to animatronic guys Jack Mark and Wade and Bob and Yami.

"Shut up Wade", The robot Mark said.

"It looks so real", Wade said.
Then the ride came to the platform.

"Bob you got one?", I asked.

"Still in construction", Bob said.

"Oh", I said half of the day done