MORNING IN IRELAND

I woke up to the sound a alarm clock.
I looked over and the noisy clock and slammed my fist on the off button and saw that it was 8am.

"Thats a good time", I said sitting up and looking around. Mike was asleep drooling on his pillow and snoring, and Annalee was not in the room. I climbed out of bed and just let Mike sleep. He needed it. I walked to the bedroom door and opened it and walked down to Jacks living room. I saw Jack asleep on the couch. I smiled and walked over to where the Irish man slept. Slowly, I took off the grey hat that kept his face covered. But it woke him up anyway.

"Hey... Hey little dude *yawns* are you trying to steal my hat?", Jack said smiling and sitting up.

"Never", I said sitting in his lap. Jack still smelled like cookies like always.

"So what is this Mike guy like?", Jack said.

"He is okay why do you ask?", I asked.

"You seem to really like him", Jack said.

"No... I mean.... Umm... He is just really nice that's all", I said trying not to blush.

"A Irish man can tell what is going on, don't lie to me", Jack said.

"Jack fine I'll tell you but you better not tell anyone", I said. "I do have a slight crush on him but it's nothing crazy and he has a crush on me",.

"I see ahh young love", Jack sang loudly.

"Shhh", I said. "You promised",. I put my hand over Jacks mouth

"Oh okay okay", Jack said. "I won't let a word slip",.

"Not even to Mark?", I asked.

"Not even to Mark, I promise", Jack said.

"Okay good", I said laying my head on Jacks shoulders. The rest of the day after every one woke up Jack showed us around his town and I got to touch a cow!? A REAL COW?!
Jack, Annalee, and Mike thought it was funny that  Mark and I had never touched  one in real life but I never got the chance to. We even got to go see Jacks horse that Jack never named. We came up with a long list of names for him:
-Brownie
-cocoa
-Dexter
-Sean (lol)
- Carl
- Temmie
- papyrus
- sans
- Ralph
- Jake

The rest of the day we laid around the house and A few of Jacks old room mates came over. They were awful nice. You could tell Mike was getting along just fine with Annalee. After Jacks old room mates left it was night time and I decide to call  Felix before I went to bed.

I clicked on Felix's goofy picture and the phone rang.

"Hello?", Felix said.

"Hey Felix its Maddie", I said.

"Hey little bro what's up?", Felix asked now sounding delightful.

"Nothing much just over at Jacks house for the week and wanted to tell you good night", I said.

"Awe thanks you can always call me for anything you know that right?", Felix said.

"I know, Felix", I said.

"Good good well good night bro", Felix  said. "Sweet barrel... I mean sweet dream",.

I giggled.

"Night Felix". I said hanging up.

Then I called Wade, Bob, Yami, and Ken before going to bed. It was 12 pm!