HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I woke up to looking at the clock. 6am!

"My birthday, yay", I murmured. I rolled off the bottom bunk on to the floor. I pulled out my suitcase and got dressed in the shirt Mark gave me, jeans, and converse and flannel. I looked around the room and sighed. It was a mess Marks, Wades and Bob shirts wear laying every where and there were huge containers of cookies next to Jacks bed. I went over to Marks be and jumped up and down on it causing me and Mark to fall on the floor waking everyone up.

"I'm up I'm up", Mark said getting off the floor. "Guys get up, convention today, big day",.

Then there began a long line for the bathroom. I got up on the top bunk trying to wake up Annalee.

"I'm awake Maddie", Annalee said. "Time to get ready",.

"Yup", I said. Soon we were all ready. Wade looked the most tired. Mark was wearing a black hoodie, Jack was wearing a white and black shirt, Bob and Wade were wearing there red and black shirt while Yami was wearing Marks shirt.

"Are you not doing the pannel?", Mark said.

"Nope", Yami said.

"Okay because I have one more spot open for the pannel", Mark said.

"Okay thanks Mark", Yami said. I gathered my pack of sharpies and #selfie hat.

"You guys ready we need to hurry", Mark said.

"Let's go", Jack said walking out of the hotel room. We followed him and walked out of the room and in to the elevator and out the hotel lobby on to the curb.

"Guys we need to run like at the arcade", Mark said we shook our heads and ran down to the large glass building like I remembered the day before. Right when we came to the door we were meet by fans of us calling our names.

"Hello everybody", Mark said as security guards opened the door and just let us and keeping fans out. We ran back to the stand and stood there.

"Maddie I'm scared", Annalee said.

"Don't be, the will be really nice to you, your the reason that they came, be proud of it", I said. "I probably sound like your mom",.

"Your fine thanks and happy birthday", Annalee said. I opened the sharpie pack and pulled out a sharpie and got ready. Like before Bob counted down and it began. I then saw Annalees eye light up with suprise and then she calmed down as she began to talk to a girl and sign stuff. I stood for a second and the a boy ran over with a bible and slapped me on the shoulder and yelled "Jesus",. Then he smiled.

"Hi I'm JD", The boy said.

"Um.. Hi..", I said.

"Also I love you bye", JD said handing me a rose and ran off. I put the rose on the table and shook off what had just happened just as a orange hair color boy about my age walked up.

"Sorry about JD he is weird", The boy said. "I'm Ian, how are you?",.
He stuck out his hand and was normal compared to his brother.

"Good how about you?", I said shaking his hand.

"Fine, hope you have a good birthday, I made you this", Ian said then asked to take a picture before he said goodbye and started walking away. I blushed and opened the card. It said "Happy birthday, Maddie". I opened the card and the inside it said "Hi Maddie,
I hope you read this because I know you will get hundreds of These cards but I wanted to say happy birthday!- Ian

I placed the card on the table and continued with saying hi and thanking for the birthday wishes. Mark came over and grabbed my arm.

"It's time to go to the convention", Mark said.

"Okay", I replied as he handed both me and Annalee a pass on a lanyard. I followed Jack, Bob, Wade, Mark and Annalee who followed the staff member through double doors on to a stage where I saw a lot of people everywhere. A staff member who had given us microphones so I said "geez there are a lot of you guys",.

The crowd cheered. Then they broke in to Happy or that's song. I thanked them and then Mark leans over to me and said "This is your pannel you know?",.

"Shut up", I said. Mark pointed to the screen that said Maddie and Friends.

"Thank you guys for coming", I said. "I have no idea what to do so Mark what should we do",.

"Any questions", Mark asked. And hands shoot up.