Marks POV

We walked in and the smell of the bowling alley was everywhere. This was my last resort besides finding a game to teach Maddie that day for school. I took the girls to the bowling counter and we got bowling shoes. In the back of my mind the thought of Annalee beating some one up at school seemed un real. Annalee was too sweet to do such a thing but hey she had every right too. If anyone talked about my dad badly I would have done the same thing. Anyway we got to choose our bowling balls and Maddie grabbed a dark blue one, Annalee grabbed a orange one, and I grabbed a red one.

"I'm going to beat ya mark like Jack did", Maddie said teasing me.

"Oh rookie we shall see", I replied smiling. We came to our bowling lane and typed in our names on the screen. I was up first so I pushed up my glassed and grinned as I drew the ball back then let go. The ball flew through the air landing on the lane and gaining speed but shifting to the right! Then it went in to the gutter.

Annalee and Maddie bursted out laughing.

"You are safe now but my next try will show you the wrath of me", I said.

"Oh sure", Annalee said. I got back my bowling ball from the dispenser and drew back the ball. I let it go softly and it slid down the lane now going straight and STRIKE!

"Yeaa", I said putting my fist in the sky.

"Okay, Okay we shall see if you can beat us", Maddie said ball in hand. I ran over and sat next to Annalee. Maddie drew back her hoodie sleeves and put a foot behind the other then drew back her arm letting the ball land smoothly. It went down the lane and hit 2 pins.

"HAHA", I said with Annalee.

"I have one more chance guys you must be passionate when wanting to be good at bowling", Maddie said getting back her bowling ball. Once again she picked up the ball and drew it back quickly and let it go down the lane. All the pins fell over all except one.

"One more pin, god nooooo", Maddie said getting on her knees and looking at the celling in defeat. Annalee got up and went over to Maddie tapping her on the head saying "Better luck next time",.  

I smiled as Maddie came over and sat next to me and we watched as Annalee bent down and tied her untied shoe lace and then drew back the ball. While she was about to let go of the ball it slid for her hands on to the lane.

"Crap",Annalee muttered as she watched the ball roll slowly down the lane.i Super slow. She stood frozen until it knocked over 5 pins then there were 5 left.

"Oh says needs help for next time", Maddie said. "Wait.. You speek gooder English",.

"Oh ha ha ",Annalee said. She got her ball again and this time made a strike.

"Yus", Annalee said. We did this for two hours and then my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that it was Ryan.

"Hey Ryan",  I said.

"Hey Mark you guys still bowling?", Ryan asked.

"Yea, but I think we are about done", I said.

"Sweet, hey do you want to meet us at Marcos pizza?", Ryan asked.

"Sure see you then", I said.

"Bye", Ryan said.

"Buh bye", I said hanging up. Then right as I got done with the call a picture of jacks face popped up and it was Jack calling me. I answered it.

"Hello Jack", I said.

"Jesus Mark, Annalee is going nuts at school", Jack almost screamed in my ear. I backed the phone from my ear.

"I heard Jack, I heard", I said.

"Turns out that she went on a rampage on this kid", Jack said.

"Calm down did they tell you why she beat him up?", I asked. There was a long science on the other line.

"Well... No", Jack uttered.

"Exactly my point", I said. "She said that the kid said that her parents did not like her so she got angry, and did it",.

"I know but now I have to go to this meeting with the parents", Jack said.

"Just fight for your daughter, hey I got to go to eat dinner", I said.

"Okay, tell Annalee I love her", Jack said.

"I will bye Jack", I said.

"Bye Marky", Jack said ending the call. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Later that night we left and went to dinner and ate
I was tired when we eventually got home. Maddie went to bed early followed by Ryan and Matt so it was just me and Annalee.

"Hey Annalee", I said. "Can you come talk to me for a second?",.

"Oh... Okay sure", Annalee said sitting on the couch with me.

"I talked to Jack and he is sorry for being mad at you and told you that he loves you very much", I said.

"Thanks you", Annalee said. "I feel bad for doing it but it's not fair",.

I gave her a hug and turned on the tv. She soon fell asleep so I carried her to Maddie's room and put her to bed. I kissed Maddie on the forehead and smiled. She was my little girl. My little fan girl. I gave Annalee a kids on the forehead and left the room of sleeping kids.
I went to my own room and put my glasses on the night stand before texting Wade.

MARK:hey Wade
WADE:hey Mark
MARK: what u do today?
WADE: rec. videos and hang out and shop with Molly how about u?
MARK: took the girls bowling
WADE: cool who won?
MARK: um well I WON
WADE: I doubt it
MARK: you can ask the girls

I talked to Wade for a hour then I told him good night before going to bed. Night kiddies!