Dog

It was Sunday January 24th and I got up off the couch. We were still in Ireland and yesterday we hung out here at Jacks and went to go eat.
It was snowing in Georgia, not that it mattered to me but I could just picture how chaos would be all over my old school. The tv was on with Animal Planet.
I heard snoring and I saw Mike sleeping on the arm chair. I got up and shook Mike awake.

"Mike", I almost screamed in his ear.

"Holy Crap!", Mike almost screamed about to shake the house.

"Shh, sorry for trying to wake up you prince mike but hey wake up I'm alone", I said.

"Fine what time is it?", Mike asked rubbing his eyes.

"Um about 7 am..", i said.

"COME ON WE ARE ON VACATION?!", Mike said.

"Im sorry", I said. "I just wanted to hang out with you",.

"Oh..I mean I am pretty cool", Mike said putting his hands on his hips and grinned. I fake punched him the shoulder.

"Come on lets go find Markimoo", I said grabbing Mikes hand. We made our way down to the guest room and I opened the door and Mark was snoozing.

"Im gonna call my mom and tell her good morning from Ireland", Mike said.

"Okay tell your mom that I said hi", I said.

"Will do", Mike said leaving.

I walked over to Marks bed and climbed in and held Marks hand. one of Marks eyes opened.

"Hey", Mark whispered.

"Hoi, Markimoo",I said.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that Bob, Wade, Yami, Felix,Ken, Matt, Ryan, and even Daniel before what happened filled a box with stuff they wanted to give to you and the box of stuff from the past few conventions came in the mail", Mark said. "The box the guys made for you is at home and good news Ian came home",.

"Okay thanks and yay Ian is back  Mark your the best", I said laying my head on his chest.now his hair was dark blue and I told him that he needed to dye it again.

"I will, I will don't worry little kiddie", Mark said.

After laying in bed we got up and then Jack came in the front door of his house.

"MORNING EVERYONE!?", Jack called.

"Morning Uncle......Daddy Jack", Annalee said as she walked out of her bedroom.

Jack ran over to Annalee and hugged her.

"How are you doing, little dude?", Jack asked me giving me a hug.

"Fine was Mike on the front porch", I asked.

"Yea, he was on the phone and it looked serious", Jack said.

"Oh let me go check on him", I said. I opened the front door and I saw Mike in the door step so I sat next to him and saw him crying. His hand was trembling as he sobbed and talked to his mom.

"No no not him..he was a good boy",Mike spoke with tears flowing down his face. He then said bye to his mom and put his hand on his knees and cried.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"Charlie my dog...died", Mike cried.

"I'm so so sorry buddy", I said. I grabbed Mikes hand and held it and then Mike hugged me and sobbed. It was completely quiet as Mike cried.

The front door opened and Annalee came out with 3mugs in her hands.

"Good morning guys....oh what's wrong Mikey?", Annalee asked after seeing Mike crying. Annalee gave both me and Mike a cup of hot tea.

"Charlie my dog died", Mike explained.

"Oh I'm sorry", Annalee said. Annalee sat on the other side of where Mike sat and we hugged Mike. I felt so bad and had never seen Mike cry but I knew he needed us. Mark and Jack then came out laughing about some joke and me and Annalee looked at them angrily.

"What is your guys problem?", Mark asked sitting on the porch chair and Jack joined him.

"Mikes dog died", I said.

"Awe buddy come here to Jacky", Jack said as Mike got up and ran in to Jacks arms and cried. "I remember when Gizmo died... I was really sad but she was kinda old",.

The rest of the day we took a car ride around Ireland and played around. Mark and Jack tried to cheer ip Mike by telling him so dumb jokes and Mike smiled.Today was not that bad of a day!

Authors note: HOLY CRAP 10 thousand veiws!? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I CANT BELIVE A BUNCJPH FOR FAN PEOPLE LIKE ME ARE READING THIS BOOK AND IT AMAZES ME THANK YOU GUYS