Magizines and Nightsky

I got tired of swimming and guys splashing me so I went on to the beach and sat on my towel next to Mark.

"So you won't even go it to the water?", I said.

"Maddie, I'm so scared of the ocean that it even kills me to see you out there and my friends flopping around out there like narwals and you have no idea the shark attacks that happen", Mark said pulling out a magazine called Youtube Latest.

"I get it", I said.

"What are you afraid of?", Mark asked not looking at me.

"Of being alone, the dark, clowns, dolls and the list goes on", I said.

"Oh", Mark said looking at the magazine.

"I heard the music the other morning", I said.

"What music?", Mark asked.

"To The Moon Everything's alright", I said.

"Oh that one", Mark said. "That song chills me out you know, so did Wade tell you that everyone is staying?",.

"Yes but don't you think that we keep bumping or meeting them a lot", I said.

"Good point but Jack and Ryan and I think that it is good that we are together", Mark said. "Getting that family element in to it, we have gone through some crap and family and pals will hopefully make things better",.

"Got it", I said.

"Maddie you remember the pictures on the wall at the house and the pictures I used on the slide show for your birthday?", Mark asked closing the magazine and looking me in the eyes.

"Yep", I said.

"I took those secretly and made sure you felt safe", Mark said. "Or Jack took a few",.

"Oh cool", I said.

"So what do you want for Christmas?", Mark asked.

"I already got the best gift, you", I said.

"Thanks but seriously what do you want?",Mark asked.

"I want..... Um I don't know", I said. "Some hoodies, some hats and other stuff",.

"Okay", Mark said.

"I already picked everyone's stuff", I said.

"You did", Mark said.

"Yup", I replied. "What are you reading?",.

"A magazine called Youtube Latest. You can look at it", Mark said handing it to me. The cover was the youtube symbol and in white letters Youtube Latest. I flipped through the paper thin pages and fell upon the page with the heading Fans Range From all sorts!  I began to look at the article and it read:
Fan boys and girls from ages of 12 and up to 30 have been going crazy over Youtubers ever since the beginning of Youtube but have fans gotten out of hand? What kinds of fans are out there?We asked  the famous gamer Pewdiepie about the topic. "Yes and no on the topic of fans getting out of hand but yes there are different types of fans that I have classified over the years number one is what I call the drifter who drifts from on youtuber to another, the merch lover those girls love the merchandise and there are many different types.....", Felix stated. We wanted to ask more people about the topic so we sat down with Tyler Oakley.

"Likes I have said beforehand fans of mine are sweet and at any age can watch a youtuber and know a lot about that person so no they are not getting out of hand. Yup there are different types of fans", Tyler Oakley stated.

I rolled my eyes at the article and flipped a few pages then landed on a page that read Markiplier Gets A Daughter!

The article read:
Earlier this past summer the known gamer Markiplier had announced that he had a daughter and she called herself Maddie. Maddie goes to all of her fathers conventions walking in Mark Fishbachs footsteps as she has been swept in to this life of a youtubers daughter. In response other youtubers such as Pewdiepie, Captain Sparkles, Jacksepticeye and many others. Mark tells us that "I am very happy to have my little Maddie around.... She makes me and my friends and families lives better then before... And I don't think that I could live with out her",.

I closed up the magazine and went back out in to the water. Later on we headed home and Bob made soup.

"Mark today was awesome", Ian said.

"Glad you liked it", Mark said. It began to get dark and I decided to grab the fuzzy blue blanket and my phone and a mini Bluetooth speaker Wade gave me. I went outside and sat by the pool in a long chair and curled up in the blanket and turned on the To The Moon Soundtrack and just looked at the stars. They were really pretty (pic above). I listened to the music and looked at the stars for a while before I heard the porch door open.

"Maddie you out her?", I heard a voice asked.

"Yes", I said. Yami came up beside me and handed me a hot mug.

"Made some tea for you mind if I sit out here with you?", Yami said.

"Sure", I said. "Thank you for the tea",.

"Your welcome", Yami said pulling up a lawn chair and sitting next to me as I shut off the speaker.

"No turn back on the music I like it", Yami said.

"Oh okay", I said turning it back on. We sat there for a moment and  I looked over at Yami and it was a perfect picture moment because Yami's face was lit up by the bright stars in the sky and he looked so peace ful. I smiled and looked at the stars for my self. They were amazing.

I went back inside after about a hour at around 11 and went to sleep in Yami's lap as we watched Gravity Falls. Happy Friday!