Going to Ohio

My eyes opened that morning to see me laying on the couch with A blanket over me and the tv turned on to sponge Bob. I sat up and looked around. I decided to go check on Ryan and Matt. I went to the guest room and saw them both asleep in front of the computer. When I looked at what they were watching it was a sketch comedy that them and Daniel had done together. I walked out of there room to Marks room and saw him laying in his bed sheets off and his phone in his hand. The phone was on and it was on Facebook.
It seemed that he had been checking the comments he got from his posts. I went to my room and saw Jack asleep in a chair holding Annalee in his arms. I quietly grabbed my phone off of the night stand and went back out to the living room. It was 9am here so I decided to call Bob. I clicked on his contact and the phone began to ring.

"Hello?", Bobs voice answered.

"Uncle Bob", I asked.

"Yep, hey Maddie how are you?", Bobs voice asked.

"Good, i hope I did not wake you up to early", I said.

"It is 12 o'clock down here so your good", Bob said.

"What are you doing?", I asked.

"Just finished recording videos and am now watching Good Mythical Morning", Bob replied.

"Sorry to disturb you", I said.

"Oh, your not disturbing, how has Mark been since *cough* yesterday?", Bob asked.

"I think he will get back together in the next couple of days since Jack was here and Jack brought his daughter, Mark has as much love as he could possibly need", I said.

"Good", Bob said. "What is Jacks little girl like?",.

"Her name is Annalee and she has brown hair and loves Jack and you and Wade and Mark more than the next person", I said.

"Sounds nice", Bob said. "I will get to see her this Halloween",.

"Your coming up", I asked.

"Yup me Wade Yami and some others for a Halloween party", Bob said.

"Great I hope it is better than the last party that went down", I said rolling my eyes and heading to the kitchen to get some Lucky Charms.

"I heard about that and Mark in his Warfstach stuff!", Bob said burst out laughing.

"Exactly", I said. "Well I got to go have fun watching Good Mythical Morning, Bye",.

"Bye honey", Bob said ending the call.

I poured the cereal in to a bowl and began to eat it. I turned around and there stood Mark with floppy hair which startled me.

"Oh my god", I screamed. Mark screamed a little too.

"Why did you scream?", Mark asked.

"You scared the heck out of me", I said going back to shoving my face with cereal.

"Oh sorry", Mark said. "I heard you out here talking to some one",.

"I was on the phone with Uncle Bob", I said.

"How is he?", Mark said.

"Seemed good he was asking about you and the guys", I said. Mark opened a cabinet above the sink and he revealed like 20 boxes of Cheese it's.

"Holy crap, Mark", I said.

"What didn't you have a large supply of your favorite snack food when you lived with your real parents?", Mark said.

"No I can't remember it was a while ago", I said. Mark ripped open the Cheese it box and shoved a handful in to his mouth.

"Is that breakfast?", I said.

"Yup", Mark said carrying the box over to the living room and sitting on the couch. Annalee woke up next. She came out in to the living room. 

"You have no idea how hard it was to get out of Daddy Jacks arms and not wake him up", Annalee said.

"You did it young grasshopper", Mark said. Annalee smiled then she went to the kitchen and started to eat Cinnamon toast Crunch. Jack got up as was a little bit happier than the day before. Ryan woke up then with Matt by his side both looking tired and sad like the day before. They made themselves some coffee and we were all sitting in the living room eating and watching tv.

"What are you all doing today?", I said.

"I got to get caught up on my videos and stuff", Jack said.

"Go ahead and use my recording room I'm got go to record today", Mark said.

"Thanks", Jack said getting up and going to Marks recording room.

"Why are you not going to record, Mark, your fa.." I began to say.

"I just need time okay?! My fans have given all there support now it is time for me to support my self", Mark snapped back.

"I'm sorry.." I said getting up and walking to my bedroom. I shut the door behind me.

"Daniel why did you need to leave", I mumbled. "Look at what you did to Mark.. No.. It's not your fautlt",.

I got up off of the floor and went on the computer and played the Impossible Quiz to take my mind off of it. A few minutes went by then I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?", I called.

"Mark", Marks voice said.

"Come in", I said. Mark walked in to the room and sat on my bed grabbing a pillow and setting it in his lap.

"Maddie, I'm sorry I snapped, It just hard losing some one you had grown a strong relationship with you know.. I was thinking about going to ohio for a while to see Wade and you to meet my family", Mark said.

"Is Jack and Annalee going to go home?", I asked.

"Jack isnt but I offered to take Annalee, you need some one right now that is your age to hang out with", Mark said.

I got up out of the chair and gave Mark a hug.

"You have every right to be angry, we all in this together you know?", I said.

"Where is Matt and Ryan going?", I asked.

"South Carolina back to see if the fans have left of they area oink to bunk with some family", Mark said.

"Oh", I uttered. Annalee walked in.

"Well I will let you girls get packed", Mark said leaving the room.

"Hey", Annalee said.

"Hi", I said.

"Let's get packing", Annalee said slapping her hands together.