Jack... You okay?!

Well it was Monday officially of the 23rd of November. And the trial went.... Well umm what I would call unplanned. Bod did the best he could but Jack was proven guilty. I know and when the cops handcuffed him he flipped out and begging for mercy.

"No Steve you little...", Jack cried. They hauled him away and Steve was just laughed. The judge sentenced him to be in jail until the day before thanksgiving. Today was visiting day so right when I got up I got on a JSE hoodie and jeans. Before the cops dragged him away he tossed me his hat. I planned to give it back to him. I sat the grey hat on my head as I slipped on my converse.

"You ready?", Mark said popping his head in my room.

"Yep", I said.

"Okay then let's go, I hope Jack is doing okay?", Mark said running a hand through his hair as we walked do the steps.

"I'm sure my daddy is fine, he is a tuff guy", Annalee said. "I think..",.

"Agreed", Yami said.

"Thank god Officer Carl works at the LA jail or we would have never gotten to see Jack today", Ryan said.

"Good point", Matt said. "Let's go",.

We walked to the Cyndigo jeep and Ian, Annalee, and I rode with Mark. We rode in silence. I think we were just worried about Uncle Jackaboy and I could see it all over Marks face how worried he was. If you don't get why we were worried it's because Jacks not really... How do I say this?....he is ruff and strong but he is soft and sweet on the inside like always and umm... I would not be as worried if I hadn't had a rumble with the inmates before!

We pulled up to the jail and instead of jumping out we sort of crawled out and walked up to the jail.

"So this is it?", Bob said.

"Yup", Wade said.

"Guys... Guys it can't be that bad I mean he has only been in there for 3 days..", I said opening the glass jail doors.

"Hello there Mark", Officer Carl said. "Here to see Sean or Jack?",.

"Yes sir", Mark said. "Just wanted to check up on the guy?",.

"Oh... I see well Jack is in the visitors room right there... Umm just be nice to the fella... I'm gonna look at some *cough* files. Don't call me if you have problems okay bye", Officer Carl said walking away.

"That was reassuring", Yami said.

"Come on guys", I said walking towards the door and opening the door. I saw the green haired fella that we know and love sitting at a table.

"See look he is fin...", I began to say and then Jack looked up at us and started laughing.

"Hey Daddy what's so funny?", Annalee said as we all walked in and sat down at the table.

"AHHAHahahH", Jack laughed even louder. And then he stopped.

"Jack you okay..?", I asked.

"Am I okay.... I'm Honki dori... AHHAHHAHAhahah", Jack started laughing agian. "I am just confuse who you ponies are because you totally aren't MY BRONIES",.

"When did you start watching My Little Pony?!", Annalee called.

"When DiD YoU not start watching my little pony because I've been a BRONIE for for ever", Jack cried. "Me and Fredrick love watching it together",.

"Who is Fredrick?!", Wade cried.

"That kicked dude over there", Jack said pointing over to a empty corner.

"Yup, he has lost it", Ryan said. "Wait untill Chica sees him again",.

Oh, I forgot to tell everyone that we adopted a dog! And Mark named her Chica and she is so so sweet. But back to what happened of course Jack started laughing again.

"Jack I brought back your hat!", I said.

"Oh my hat almost forgot..." Jack said snapping his hat out of my hand and placing it on his head.

"Jack are you okay?", I asked again.

"Never better it's so good to see you all", Jack said.

"Okay well I'm just gonna set all that crazy crap stuff aside", Mark said.

"I guess I lost it again huh?", Jack asked. "I keep doing that beside one of the inmates use to be a therapy guys and he put me under a trance I guess so how's Chica", Jack asked.

"Don't worry about her I'm worried about you?", Mark asked.

We spent the whole day with Jack and we left around 9pm and I went to bed around 11 night.

Author note: Not coming back yet I wrote this just so you knew how Jack was

Maddie :)

See ya guys soon on Monday of next week or sooner or when ever!