Wades card

They left the bed room and I went to sleep for 2 hours. It was 5 o'clock when I woke up again.

"Annalee", I called.

"Yup", Annalee said walking on to the room.

"Can you ask Mark to make me a cup of tea", I asked. "You know what scratch that",.

I began to stand up but I felt dizzy. I fell back wards on to the bed.

"You stay in bed", Annalee said.

"No.", I said moaning.

"Yes, you look super pale and you have the sniffles and you look like you died, nope you stay in bed", Annalee said.

"I look that bad?", I asked.

"Yea", Annalee said. "Like a zombie",.

"Thanks friend", I said.

"Welcome I will be back with the tea", Annalee said. She left the rom but Wade walked in.

"Whoa, Mark was not joking when he said you looked like you were dead", Wade mumbled.

"What was that Uncle Wade?", I asked.

"Nothing, here I made you a card", Wade said. He handed me a homemade card with sparkles across the front and sharpie saying "get well",. When I opened it it said "get well soon little one",.
Then it was signed by all of the guys. Jack name was the biggest.

"Awe thanks uncle Wade", I said.

"Your welcome honey, I kind of threw it together because Mark would not let me use his car to get you a card", Wade said.

"This is much better", I said. I gave him a light hug trying not to get him sick. I asked him to grab my phone and we waited for my tea while we watched Prop hunt.
I laughed out a few times and Wade backed away, I think he thought that I was going to get sick again.

"Wade I will warn you", I said.

"Oh, okay", Wade said. Annalee walked I with the guys all following behind her. Mark was carrying pizza.

"What are you guys doing?", I said.

"Eating dinner in here", Bob said.

"I don't want to get you sick", I said.

"Oh, stop that, you won't get us sick", Jack said. I took the tea from Annalee and we settled down to watch prop hunt. Mark connected my phone to the tv so we could watch it on a big scream. They finished eating dinner and we watched a horror game Mark played. I fell asleep and woke up from a scream from the tv.

"Go back to sleep, you need the rest", Bob said.

"K, night", I said.

"Night", Bob said as I fell back to sleep.