NSRP

After dinner Doctor PH came in to check on Mark.

"How are you doing Mark?", Doctor PH asked clicking his pin and writing something down.

"Great", Mark did trying to sound cheerful.

"Good, so are you ready to leave tomorrow?", Doctor PH said.

"Yep, ready as I'll ever be", Mark said.

"Good good well I'll let you all talk and you guys can spend the night with him, he will probably want to stay up all night on account that the medicine we put him on is suppose to keep you awake", Doctor PH said.

"Okay thanks doc", Mark said as Dr. PH walked out.

"Well you guys all know what that means SLUMBER PARTY", Annalee said.

"Men don't have slumber parties they have ummm...", Mark  began.

"A NON SLEEP RELATED PARTY", Jack said. "Or NSRP for short",.

"NSRP! Love the name", Bob said.

"Glad you like it I thought about it really hard", Jack said.

"Okay let the NSRP began", I said.

"YAY", Mark said laughing.
We started the party out by turning on the tv and convening a nurse to pop us some popcorn at a price of $20. After we were done smuggling stuff in the room, Bob discovered that he had sleeping bags stuffed back in his car and there were 6 meaning each of us got one except Mark. He already was rapped in sheets. I put my sleeping bag on the couch near Marks bed. The couch was near a window and I wanted to be able to see the night sky. Then after we got set up Annalee came up with this idea to read fanfiction.

"No Markimash and no Septiplier either!", Mark said.

"I had a Septiplier one planned come on, fine", Annalee said. I laughed.

"How about one called Mark and friends trapped in the woods", Annalee suggested.

"Okay that sound good", Jack said tucking himself in to the sleeping bag.

"Okay her it goes....Wade stop crackling the Cool Ranch Doritos", Annalee said. Every looked at Wade.

"Okay sorry go on", Wade said.

"Okay her it goes", Annalee said beginning to read:
It was a stormy night as Mark and his friends were driving home from Comic Con to his apartment. Mark had heard that the weather tonight would be really bad but did not think of it.

"We should be home very soon", Mark said.

"If you say so, we have been driving for about a hour and 30 minutes", Bob said.

"Thanks Bob for the update", Mark said.

"It is true Mark, even my Irish Mind is getting tired of driving", Jack said. 

"I'm sorry I think I made a wrong turn", Mark said looking at his phone for directions back home.

"Okay that was the end of chapter one", Annalee said. "Come on they have not written anything else",.

"They probably had a brain fart", Jack said.

"Probably", Wade said. "There idea almost made there mind explode with information",.

"Exactly like a bunch of ideas came out", I said giggling. We gave up on reading fan fiction and turned on a video on youtube. A janitor at the hospital was able to hook up Wades xbox to the tv and we watched a horror game series Mark had done and then a prop hunt. Mark looked like he had eaten a energy bar and then drank like 30 sodas. His eye were almost popping out of his head. Bob fell asleep then Wade. They were quickly woken up by a jump scare popping up on screen.

"HOLY CRAP", Wade practically yelled.

"Calm down just a jump scare", Mark said.

"Sorry", Wade said. "Very startling",.

"Okay you guys want to watch me play the most broken game ever", Mark said.

"Yes", I said. It was one of my favorite game play videos called Air Control and the slogan was "Air Control do you know what does it mean",.

I died laughing with Jack and Yami who had never seen it before.

"That was the most greatest things I have ever laid me eyes on", Jack said wiping a tear out of the corner of his eye.

"You guys want to try and sleep I know your tired", Mark said.

"Yea, I'm kind of tired, good night", Yami said disappearing into the sleeping bag.

"Yea, Night guys", Bob said.

"night", we all said to each other.
I turned over and looked out the window watching the stars in the sky. I sat up and pulled up the blinds so the only light that could be shown was the moon light coming down on to me.

"I know it's pretty right?", Marks voice whispered.

"Yea, when I was younger I use to go outside and lay beneath the stars and make pictures out of them, I still do every once and a while", I whispered back.

"I use to do that with my older brother", Mark said back.

"Cool", I said.

"I love those moments with family that bring us closer not the big things but it could be as simple as looking at the stars", Mark said. He was right.

I smiled at him.

"Good night Markimoo", I said.

"Night Maddie", Mark said. I laid down but continued to look at the stars. They were so pretty. I drifted off to sleep. I then had a dream:
DREAM
---------------------------------

My eyes opened to see me and Annalee on a star and we were looking down on Mark and Thomas.

"Look Thomas there's a lion", Mark said in a squeaky kid voice.

"Yes that is called Leo", Thomas said holding Marks little hand.

"One day when I'm big and strong like you Thomas I want to do something great in this world", Mark said.

"I know you are little brother", Thomas said smiling.

"I'm going to be a astronaut that is going to land on Mars or they will let me change the planets name to MARKIMOOS PLANET", Mark said giggling. His brother laughed.

"Yes you will little bro", Thomas said ruffling Marks hair and taking him inside for ice cream. Then the dream ended.
-------------------------------------