Secrets

The sun was shining threw the window as I got up that morning. I got out of bed and realized that Annalee was not next to me then remembering she went back to Ireland. I got up and went to the living room remembering that I was going to skype her that morning. Mark was at the dining room table drinking coffee and had his phone in his hand.

"Hey honey how are you?", Mark asked.

"Great dad, how are you?", I asked.

"Good just going through some tweets, posts and stuff", Mark said.

"Can I use your computer to Skype Annalee?", I asked.

"Of course, Maddie, you can use it anytime except when I'm recording", Mark said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Thanks dad I love you", I said.

"Love you too", Mark said.

I skipped to the recording room and jumped on Marks computer before shutting the door. I clicked on Skype and called Jacks account. I waited and my heart sank each time it rang thinking that she would not answer. Annalee popped up on to the screen. I smiled as she said hi.

"Hey Annalee", I cried.

"Hello Maddie", Annalee said. "I miss you and Mark and Ryan and Matt",.

"I know I missed you and Jack too", I said. We began to talk about Annalees flight home, how Matt got sick, our parents, Annalees school, and lots of stuff.

"You mean with that kid Will that I beat up?", Annalee asked.

"Yea that's the one", I said.

"Well his parents were out raged at what I did but Jacks loud voice stopped then. He was very calm yet quick to explain why I did it", Annalee explained. "That Will guy was surprised that Jack was so loud",.

"Oh well I guess it went good", I said.

"Yup all in all pretty good", Annallee said.

"Great", I said.

"So how is your dad he was really sad that we had to leave", Annalee said. "He cried as we were leaving",.

"He did he was acting sad yesterday", I said.

"Oh yea the guys gave him a lot of hugs, is he okay though?", Annalee asked.

"Yep, I think so he seemed to be in a peppy mood", I said.

"Good good", Annalee said. I heard Annalees bedroom door open and then I saw Jack.

"Hi Jack", I said.

"Hey honey",Jack said.

After a while of talking they had to go so we said our goodbyes and we hung up. I got out of the chair and walked out to the dining room.

"Hey Maddie look at this", Mark said. I walked and looked over Marks shoulder down at his phone and I saw a picture of me and the orange haired boy named Ian from my Birthday convention thing!

"Read this", Mark said pointing to the post with the picture. It said:
Best day ever getting to meet Maddie and Markiplier and friends! She was very nice and kind and I wish I could have talked to her longer but oh well I had a blast!

I smiled at the picture and Mark looked at me.

"Do you remember him?", Mark asked.

"Yea", I said. "He gave me a card and he had a weird creepy brother",.

"Oh nice",Mark said. "Did he seem nice?",.

"Yes Mark why all the questions?", I asked.

"Oh it's just....nevermind", Mark said with a smiled looking back at his phone.

"Tell me Mark what is it?", I said.

"I tell you later okay? I made bacon for you it's on the counter", Mark said pointing to the plate on the counter.

"Oh thanks", I said. I ran over to the plate and began eating curious about why Mark was asking about Ian. I put the thought out of my mind am decided to watch tv and eat bacon to pass time. Mark and his secrets. I hate secrets!