Gameplay and Trouble

We spent the day talking to Yami and the guys. It was good to see them again even if I just saw them last week. It was good to hang out with Yamimash.
He was really nice and I even came up with a hand shake that went like high five- Back five- fist bump- explosion.

"Killer hand shake", Yami said.

"Yea I like it too", I said smiling. Like Mark said the little things like this matter. This was something me and my parents never had. We never had a close relation ship. I never felt like I was always with my best friend. I felt like this was new to me. I was living with friends. Bob and Wade had a I Am Bread contest who ever got a A+ won. I did it and got a F of course. Mark got a F+. Wade got a D. Annalee got a B. Bob got a C. Yami got a B. Jack got a B+.

"I WIN YAY", Jack said starting to to a dance.

"As your prize you can raid my cookie jar", Mark said.

"Yay", Jack said running in to the kitchen. We listened to boxes and items shake. Then he came back holding a cookie jar and a cookie in his mouth. Then we played Co-Op Surgeon Simulator. Mark played a round with Yami then they completed it. Jack and Wade played and failed of blood loss. I played with Annalee and we won. Bob played by him self and won.

"Great job Wade", Jack scolded Wade.

"I was not the one who was trying to make your pinkie stick out", Wade said.

"Just a game guys", Mark said.

"Dude you have to get back in to youtube", Jack said. "You have changed",.

"How? I'm still the same fun loving Markiplier and i will always be him", Mark said.

"You use to never treat it like a game, ask your fans, we expected you to rage out on I Am Bread and not play it", Bob said. "You use to have a passion for gaming I don't think me nor Wade had like you",.

"I do don't I", Mark said.

"You'll get there and well stay with you till you get through back to youtube", Wade said.

"You guys are the best", Mark said.

"Don't for get what is coming up", Bob said.

"Indy popcon",Jack guessed (not true)

"Bingo", Bob said. "It's next month",.

"I don't know if I can make it", Mark said.

"We all knew Daniel and know how he impacted all of our lives", Jack said.

"I will try okay just hold on", Mark said getting up and walking to his bed room shutting the door behind him.

"Bad Jackaboy bad", I said.

"What did I do?", Jack said.

"You made him think about Daniel and the past, it was better to not talk about it any way", I said.

"Oh sorry", Jack said.

"The thing you said could impact the time he needs to heal", I said.

"True", Annalee said.

"I just wanted old Markimoo back", Jack said.

"I'll go talk to him", I said leaving them all on the couch. I knocked on his bedroom door.

"Come in", Mark yelled. I turned the door knob and entered Marks room. He was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling.

"Bad day huh?", I asked.

"Yea, just everything seems scattered ya know", Mark said continuing to look at the ceiling.

"It will get better in time", I said laying next to Mark.

"I don't know", Mark said. I grabbed his hand as pulled him out of bed.

"Let's get you back", I said. "Jack can you please go get Marks computer?",.

I sat him down at the dinning room table. Jack sat Marks computer on to the table and I pulled up Five Nights at Freddys 2.

"You are the king of Fnaf so play like one", I said. He clicked the start and began playing making it through Night 1, 2, 3 but got stuck on 4.

"You got this in the bag", Jack said. Then Mark was killed by Toy bonnie.

"Aggggghhhhh", Mark moaned.

"You got this", I said. He did get this.