Ice Skaterz

It took about 4 hours but he did it. He beat the game.

"Yus I did it yes", Mark said dancing .

"Great job, now I'm done trying to change you back that should do it", I said. I wanted him to love games again.

"Okay well it has been a long two days and I think that we all should go to I don't know maybe.... Go ice skating", Mark said.

Annalees face lit up with joy.

"Yes please could we go I love ice skating even if I fall", Annalee said.

"Oh, no I hate ice skating, my butt is going to be froze even when we are done skating", Wade moaned.

"Come on guys we got this", Mark said smiling.

"Okay I would love to try ice skating", Jack said.

"What did you do for fun as a kid?", Yami asked.

"Go camping in my back yard", Jack said.

"Oh well load up in to the car were going ice skating", Mark said leading us out the door to the car. Loading in we drove to the ice skating place

Time skip to Ice Skaterz

When we pull up in to the parking lot Jack reads the sign.

"What.. Who names a Ice skating place Ice Skaterz with a Z?", Bob asks.

"I have no idea", Mark said. "Let's just focus on going to have fun okay?",.

"Okay", I said.

We walked in and there was no one there.

"Where is every body?", Annalee asked.

"You know what I believe it's all Anthony's fault why we don't get anyone to come in her", A voice said. I recognized it from the Smosh movie. Ian was standing behind the counter.

"Not my fault you were suppose to take care of the advertising", Anthony said.

"Hi guys", Jack said walking over to the counter.

"Hi Jack, high fives all around", Ian said high fiveing Jack.

"Thanks Ian", Jack said.

"Hi Anthony how are you?", Wade said.

"Hey Wade aren't you Marks friend, oh hi Mark oh hi Yamimash", Anthony said.

"What the heck are you guys doing running a Ice skating place?", I asked.

"Mostly extra money", Anthony said.

"Oh well can I please get skates for 2 kids and 5 adults", Yami asked.

"Sure thing Mr. Mash", Ian's said handing each of us our skates. "Rank is down that hall and to your right",.

"Thanks Ian and Anthony big fans by the way", Annalee said as we walked to the rank.

"It's weird it's like every where we go we see youtubers", Bob said.

"It's because were in LA", Mark said.

"No it's like they are everywhere", I said. "Not just in LA",.

We pushed open the door like Ian said it was, the ice skating rank was huge. We found some benches and we took a seat.

"Oh my god it's cold", Jack said pulling his hat down.

"Yea that's why before we left I told you to put on two hoodies", Mark said. Mark had worn two hoodies and mittens with M's and mustaches on them.

"Hey I at least wore my JSE scarf", Jack said. It had Sam and was green. I was wearing Wades red hoodie and 3 Markiplier shirts under it. And I had my #selfie hat on. I got on my skates and helped Annalee get hers on.

"Why are they so hard to put on", Annalee asked.

"I have no idea just one more knot", I said. "Done",.
I stepped back and admired my skill in knots.
Then the guys were ready.

"Okay let see how good we are", Mark said. He was good skater like me. Bob was getting there while Wade just fell right when he got on the ice. I helped Annalee because it had been a while since she had skated. Then she was as good as me and then taught her self to skate back wards!

Me and Mark helped Wade and Jack. Jack was afraid of falling on his face. Wade was just clumsy. Then both of them, after about 30 minutes started to get the hang of it and so did Bob. Yami did amazing at skating which surprised me. He was shredding ice I tell ya!

"Daddy Jack, you did it", Annalee said skating over to her dad.

"I sure did didn't I", Jack said. You could see he was proud of my self. I held Marks hand and we skated around the rank once. Then we all had a race from one end to the other.

"On your Mark get set.. GO!", Mark yelled then we were off. Annalee was skating back ward then she made a wrong step and fell flat on her face. I stopped and helped her up and we watched the guys skate in a group like a bunch of 5 year old chasing the ice cream van. Bob passed Yami and Yami passed Bob again the Mark was stuck in second place by Wade. Then Bam Wade won.

"Yay, I win, I win", Wade cheered.

"You just got lucky", Yami said. "Great Job",.

"Yay Wade you did it", Annalee said. "Now you just need a tutu and you will be a great skater",.

We laughed. Some music snapped on and it turns out it was the Pokemon theme song. We all sang along as I skated in front of every one. I figured out that I can skate real low and feel the ice as I skid past it. I skated with Jack and we made a choreographed dance that we showed the guys. I had to do a twirl and Jack had to lean me back then we would do a lap around the rank and go for the middle ending in Jack holding me up in the light. It was the best thing I think Annalee or any of the guys had seen.

"You guys want to go home and drink some tea and coffee? I can make Mac and cheese", Mark offered.

"Yay", we all cheered. We dropped our skates then jumped in to the car saying Buh bye to Anthony and Ian. And we were on our way home