Maddies P.O.V and Beat up

I got up out of bed that morning to look at the alarm clock. It was 10:10. Annalee was asleep next to me and snoring. I got up and walked out my bedroom door and to the living room. Mark was sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee and his phone in hand.

"Good morning Dad", I said sitting next to him.

"Hey honey, did you sleep good?", Mark asked putting his coffee on the table and giving me a hug.

"Great", I said. "I was kinda tired yesterday",.

"Oh, I slept great after I talked to Wade at 12 o'clock at night", Mark said setting his phone down and picking up his coffee. He took a sip of it.

"Mark you know that you should go to sleep earlier", I said.

"I know but I'm like never tired unless after a convention or partying with the guys or if I'm sick", Mark said. "I do get tired sometimes though but I have the felling every night that I should stay up",.

"Any way is Ryan and Matt up?", I asked.

"Nope, Ryan got up and ate some bacon with me and then went to sleep about a hour ago", Mark said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Can we watch some tv?",  I asked.

"Sure what do you want to watch?", Mark asked.

"I'm feeling like watching iCarly", I said.

"I love that show too", a Mark said flicking on the tv.

"My favorite is Spencer", I said.

"I can't choose between either Freddy or Spencer or Sam", Mark said.

"Yea me neither", I said. We found a episode and began to watch it. It was the one where they have the chicks and they lose them. I laughed as they were standing in the elevator and flipping out about finding the chick. We watched about 5 of them and Annalee and Matt came out to join us.

"What you guys doing?", Matt asked jumping over the sofa on to it next to me.

"Icarly", I said.

"I love that show", Annalee said.

We sat together and watched the show. Ryan walked out and watched with us with out saying a word. It then was 12 and Mark went to record like 5 videos. At around 12:30 Mark popped his head out.

"Hey Maddie Annalee you guys want to say hi to the guys", Mark asked.

"Sure", We both said getting up and walking in.

"Hey", Jacks voice shot through the speaker to us as I sat in a seat next to Annalee. There on the screen was Jack, Wade, and Bob.

"Hi guys", I said.

"Hey was up?", Wade said.

"Nothing much", Annalee said.

"How you guys doing?", Bob asked.

"Doing good", I said.

"Yup", Annalee replied. We talked for a while before I heard Jacks door bell ring through Skype.

"Oh that's lunch", Jack said taking off his head phones and running away from the camera.

"Oh yea, he does that a lot", Annalee said.

"What?", Bob asked.

"He orders pizza and Chinese take out all the time", Annalee said.

"Cool", I said. Jack ran back to the camera carrying two bodies of pizza.

"Jesus, Jack are you sure it's not just you living in your house?", Wade asked.

"Yep pretty sure Wade let me check, MOM", Jack called and of course silence. "See just Jackaboy",.

"Hi daddy", Annalee said.

"Hi honey", Jack said eating a piece of pizza." How's it going over there?",.

"Good, I'm sorry", Annalee said. Jack expression changed to sadness.

"For what you did nothin wrong Hun, your fine", Jack said.

"I'm sorry I'm such a dissapont ment", Annalee got up and walked out of Marks recording room.

"What happened?", Wade asked.

"Yea", Bob asked.

"Well long story short she got in to a fight at school and bla bla bla", Jack said. "She isn't a dissapontment at all",.

"I think she is sad that you got angry at her", I said.

"Was it a guy or girl?", Wade asked.

"A dude", Jack said.

"At least she won", Bob mumbled.

"That's what I said but you know schools aren't going to let that fly", Jack said. "One time I got a fight in school and it was with this huge kid named Dan and he was about to take my lunch for the 100th time in my middle school years and I grab my lunch from him and he throws the first punch but I punch back and let's just say I had like 3 month suspension and a black eye",.

"I got in to a fight....", Wade began.

"Yea with a girl at a Chinese restraint, and lost", Bob said and we busted out laughing.

"No no I mean like in 5th grade there was this guy named I think Colin and he was smaller than me and he once challenged me to a arm wrestle and I won but he got angry and just started beating me up like crazy, I lost 2 teeth and got double black eye", Wade said.

"Holy crap", Bob said.

"Bob you have any wrestling fight story's?", I asked.

"Nope I was she but I did watch this girl named Rachel fight this other girl named Samantha",  bob said. " it was pretty funny",.

We talked for a little longer then said goodbye. Jack said for me to tell Annalee to call him. I said okay then the call ended. I went out of the recording room and Annalee was reading and listening to music.

"Annalee", I said.

"Yea", Annalee said looking up from her book.

"Hey um Your Daddy wants you to call him", I said.

"Why? Why would he want to talk to me?", Annalee said turning back to her book. I took out my phone and pulled up Jacks number. I put he phone in front of her and she looked up at me and then took the phone going in to the bathroom. I heard her put it on speaker phone.i pressed my ear against the door because I was curious.

"Hi Daddy", Annalees voice said.

"Hi Annalee",  Jack said. "I miss you",.

"I miss you too daddy's", Annalee said. I heard her sniffle.

"Don't cry honey it's okay I swear to Ireland that I'm not mad", Jack said.

"I know", Annalee whimpered.

"Honey... You want to face time that way I could give you a virtual hug?", Jack said. Annalee chuckled and said yes. They face timed and Jack and Annalee gave a hug. It was about to make me cry.

"Well I have to go okay?", Jack said.

"Okay bye", Annalee said. I backed away from the door and jumped on to the bed. Annalee opened the door and hugged me.

" you okay now", I said.

"Yea",  Annalee said.

We spent to rest of the day playing with Matt and Ryan on a bunch of board games. We played checkers which Ryan won, we played Jenga with Mark and I of course made the tower fall, and we then played to game of life. Mark ordered some pizza and we had dinner while watching some sponge bob. I drank like 10 cups of coke and me and Annalee laughed the whole night about nothing! Just plan silly ness. I fell asleep on Ryan's lap while they were watching Duck Dynasty. Night guys!

Authors note: hey guys sorry for short chapter I had to do something to night so I will see you guys tomorrow buhbye

Maddie *waves*