Sleeping at H.O.M.E.Y

I slid down the slide a few times while we waited for when we could see Marks friends and other Youtubers. Annalee was eating some cookies that Jack had put in the fridge.

"You know that Jack might kill you for eating that?", I said walking over to her.

"I'll make him a new batch", Annalee said with a smile. The guys were editing videos and watching stuff on youtube. Each of them had there own recording area and living space. We were jumping on the trampoline then Toby came in.

"Hi Toby", I said.

"Oh, hey Maddie what are you doing here?", Toby said.

"Hanging out, Felix and Ken were in charge of me and Annalee while Mark was having lunch with someone", I said.

"Are you Jacksepticeyes daughter?", Toby said.

"Yes, I'm Annalee, nice to meet you Toby", Annalee said getting off the trampoline and shaking his hand.

"You too, hey a few other Youtubers who don't own this room are coming over so if you see any confused Youtuber tell them that we will be out shortly", Toby said." I believe Mark, Felix and Ken set the event up"..

"Okay", we both said as Toby disappeared into a room.

"Also girls you guys can listen to music over the speaker of the room, you control it from over there", Toby said poking his head out of the door.

"Okay thanks", I said.

"What kind of music do you want to listen to?", Annalee said.

"How about Spooky Scary Skeletons by The Living TombStone", I said.
(Above)
"I love that song", Annalee said grabbing the phone connected to the speakers. Then the song turned on.

"I made a dance to it", Annalee said.

"Can you show it to me?", I asked.

"Watch me", Annalee said. She ran onto the trampoline floor and did a back flip. I restarted the song. When it began she did this cool back flip and then a front flip. She clapped her hands while crossing her legs and switching the legs one behind the other. She did this awesome cartwheel and landed on her back popping back up. Then she did a high jump and did a splits in the air. Then the song ended.

"That was amazing", A voice said behind me. I turned and Annalee turned and we saw Cry. You could not see his face because it was behind a mask.
Annalee blushed.

"That was amazing don't be scared ask Mark if he can do a back flip like that?", Cry said.

"I just have never shown anyone that I could do that stuff", Annalee said. "Hi I'm Annalee Jacks daughter you must be Cry right?",.

"Yup", the man said behind the mask.

"The guys should be out of there youtube stuff soon", I said.

"And your Marks daughter", Cry said.

"Yep I'm Maddie", I said.

"Sweet there were more people coming Jontron was behind me a second ago", Cry said looking behind him.

"So we still aren't able to se your face?", I asked.

"Yep, no one on youtube has ever seen my face which I like to keep my identity a secret", Cry said.

"Oh okay", I said. Then Jontron walked in.

"Hi is this Marks, Felix and Kens place", Jontron asked.

"Yup", I said.

"Hi guys", Marks voice said as he slid down the slide from his recording office.

"So good to see you guys", Mark said hugging them.

"Mark you should have seen Annalees back flips there awesome", Cry said.

"Maybe she will show her moves off when the Youtubers get here", Mark said smiling at Annalee.

"Maybe", Annalee said.

"So when are the others coming?", Jontron asked.

"I know that Captain Sparkles is coming and Minx is also coming", Mark said.
Felix came down and greeted Cry and Jontron and so did Ken.

"Wow", Annalee said.

"Yup were all going to be here like one big happy family", Pewdiepie said. "Maddie you remember my daughter, Clementine",.

"Yea", I said.

"Remember Chris my son?", Ken asked.

"Yea", I said.

"Well there going to be dropped off in a few minutes", Felix said.

"And is Dixie and Sam coming", I asked.

"Steven is dropping Sam off right now and I'm going up front to get him", Toby said leaving the room.

"Dixie I think is coming with Captain Sparkles", Ken said.

"Okay great", I said.

"Wait they have kids", Annalee asked.

"Yea, Clementine is Felix's little girl, Dixie is Captain sparkles daughter, Sam is Tobys son, and Chris is Kens son, your going to like them there really nice", I said.

"Okay", Annalee said. Toby walked in with Sam trailing behind.

"Hey Sam come here", I called to him. He looked at  me and smiled walking over to me and  Annalee.

"This is Annalee JackSepticEyes daughter",'I said.

"Nice to meet you Annalee I'm Sam", Sam said  shaking her hand.

"Hi Maddie nice to see you again", Sam said turning to me.

"You too", I said. Sm walked to the trampoline and started jumping as Dixie walked in. She had head phones on and you could see she was not paying attention as she followed Captain Sparkles in.

"Dixie", I yelled. She took off her head phones and came over. I introduced her and she seemed to like Annalee.she set the he'd phones on a desk and joined Sam on the trampoline.  Annalee and I start to jump with them and Annalee showed them how she can do backflips and all the cool tricks on the trampoline. They applauded her just as Chris and Clementine came in. Dixie showed us the tire swing that came out of the ceiling which was awesome!

They joined us and I introduced both Chris and Clementine to Annalee.

"Nice to meet you", Chris said.

"You too", Annalee said.

"DINNER", Felix said carrying 3 boxes of pizza. After dinner we decided where we wanted to sleep.

I choose to sleep in the tire swing, Annalee got set up on the slide, Dixie a Clementine on the trampoline floor and the two boys set up on office chairs Felix had given them. It was now 10 o'clock and we were starting to get tired so we all got to our spots to sleep. Minx came in late and whispered good night before going in to her recording room I'm guessing to go to sleep. Mark and the guys slept in there recording rooms as well. Each recording room had to be reached by a rope ladder and on the side of the recording room there was a slide on each of them. I began to swing my self to sleep on the tire swing then I felt some one push me on the swing. I turned to see Chris smiling.

"What are you doing?", I asked.

"I could not sleep so I thought I could just push you of the swing", Chris said.

"Oh", I said. After a few swings Chris said good night and I watched him go back to his office chair. Good night y'all