KEN IS HERE!?

This morning was Friday and only 2 days until JACKABOYS BIRTHDAY?! (Me and my friend are actually gonna celebrate a mini party) it's on Sunday, February 7th, anyway I got up and ran down stairs to find Mark, Matt, Ryan, and Jack playing video games on the tv. I had snuck down stairs in my pjs and was carrying a pillow to throw at Jack. I came up behind the couch then I blamed Jack in the back of the head and then Jack turned to me and smiled.

"Already... This early and you want me to come get you", Jack said.

"I bet your too slow", I said sticking out my tongue and giggling.

"Oh really.. THEN YOU NEED BETTER SPEED!?", Jack said jumping over the couch causing me to scream and start running in the stairs.

"Get her Jack?!", Mark called. Jack chased me upstairs and I ran into the bedroom and fell on my bed causing Annalee to wake up.

Jack jumped on my bed and managed to chase me down stairs. I jumped behind Mark.

"Save me, Mark", I cried pretending to faint.

Jack came down stairs smiling with Annalee on his back. Annalee was put down and Mark grabbed me out from behind him and causing Jack to tickle me.

"IM SORRY JACK.... PLEASE.... NOT THE TICKLES", I laughed. Jack tickled me until I cried laughing.

"There the boss has spoken", Jack said hugging me.

"I love you uncle Jack", I said.

"Love you too Maddie, honey", Jack said. "Where is Ian I did not see him yesterday or when I got here?",.

"He is in his room grounded", Ryan said flipping the tv off. "He threw a party over here and his friends busted the TV",.

"Oh I see can he come down and see me?", Jack said.

"Sure.. I think he has been punished enough", Ryan said. "IAN!",.

Ryan called for Ian and he came down the stairs and smiled at Jack.

"JACKABOY!?", Ian said running into Jacks opened arms. "I MISSED YOU",.

"Why is it that when ever I see you kiddos you guys scream really loud?", Jack asked.

"Because your loud", Ryan says.

"Yup", Annalee said pouring a cup of hot chocolate.

"I see", Jack said. "So what do you guys want to do?",.

"You know I have no idea", Matt said.

The door bell ran and Annalee, Ian, and I ran into each other trying to answer the door causing us to fall.

"Owwwww", I said rubbing my head as Mark pointed and laughed as he opened the door. There stood Ken and Mike was holding on to Kens waist.

"Hey um... I came up here to see Jackaboy and you guys and this kid was here and when he saw me he kinda held on to me and I can't get him off", Ken said.

"Mike what are you doing?", Mark asked. "Let go of Ken",.

"Yes, Markimoo, sir", Mike said letting go of Kens waist and saluted Mark. Mark saluted Mike back.

"At ease solider, come on in Maddie is inside", Mark said letting Mike in.

Mike smiled and walked in followed by Ken. The rest of the day we were secretly planning all day for Jacks bday!?