Kicked out

"So where do you guys want to?", Ian asked.

"I have a idea follow me", Mike said trying to keep a tight grasp on curious Charlie who was sniffing the air and occasionally barking at a passing car. Ian and I followed Mike to this huge empty felid and we managed to find a frisbee so we let Charlie off the leash and we sat played frisbee with the dog. Charlie brought the frisbee to me but it was covered in dog slobber.

"Charlie go give that to Mike", I said pointing over to Mike.

Charlie did not obey but instead he sat down in front of me with the disc still in his mouth and tilted his head a little.

"Haha, Charlie is a funny dog", Mike said. "He is trained but does no listen at all but he does listen if I am in trouble",.

"Oh cool", I said. We found a hot dog cart and we each got a hot dog which Ian paid for it. I got mine with ketchup. I am super picky. Soon we ate and then laid on the grass looking in the clouds.

"You see that one?", Ian asked pointing into the blue sky at a group of clouds.

"Yea", Mike me I replied.

"It looks like a group of elephants", Ian said.

"I was thinking of something completely different", Mike said laughing.

"You dirty dog", I said nudging him.

I looked in to the sky and saw many clouds but none of them seemed to take shape like they did long ago. Ian and Mike soon got up and began to tackle each other and played tag. I sat in the green grass with Charlie. I scratched behind the big guys ear. I wondered what Mark was up too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARKS P.O.V

We had just finished recording a few challenges including the 7 second challenge, and the whisper challenge. I had a lot of fun with Matthias, Ryan, and Matt while Amanda was in the background trying not to laugh. I was very worried about Maddie though Ryan reassured me that she would be fine but I was still unsure.

I pulled Matthias to the side privately to talk about the matter because that's how Mark rolls, okay he does not roll like that.

"Matthias, did you happen to see Maddie and Ian?", I asked hm in a low whisper.

"Yea they were walking across the street then walked down the side walk with some black haired kid who was also at the Christmas party and I believe his name is Mike..", Matthias said.

"I worried because of what happened a few weeks ago with Steve, the head of YouTube and him kidnapping Maddie and Jack then pressing charges for Jack punching him", I replied. "He is a idiot",.

"Agreed he tried to buy out my channel", Matthias said. "Anyway what are you saying?",.

"Let's go look and see what my girl and Ryan's son and Mike are doing", I said. Matthias said that we should not be spying on them but think about it! They could be kidnapped like what happened a while ago! We jumped in Matthias black truck and then we were off to go find my child.
------------------------------
Maddie's P. O. V

Are you ready for this? As I was watching Ian tacking Mike I see the weirdest thing. Out of the corner of my eye I see a black car that looked like Matthia's car.

"Ian... Ian..", I called to Ian still eyeing the black car and then the window rolled down and I saw Mark and Matthias in the front seat. Ian noticed too and he turned away quickly. I don't think Matthias and Mark saw us. We basically played around all day and then we went to Barns and Noble and we played hide and seek. Mike laughed way to loud and then we got kicked out because Ian did the wild bear call! What the heck?! Anyway it was the end of a perfect day!