SK8 Board Swag

Daniel and Matt smiled and looked at me and Annalee as Mark went in to his bedroom and got his keys.

"You guys have skateboards?", Matt said. "Awesome",.

"Yea", I said.

"We brought Mark one and we have our own so we can all skate", Daniel said.

"By the looks of when bob and Mark played skate 3, Mark probably does not know how to ride a skate board", Annalee said.

"It won't be that hard, I'm self taught", I said.

"My biological father taught me and me and Jack have done skateboarding in Ireland, Jack is pretty good", Annalee said.

"Okay I'm ready", Mark said running out with keys in hand.

"Mark we brought you your own skateboard", Ryan said pulling out a red and black board that matched Mark like a glove.

"You know that I'm going to suck at this right?", Mark said.

"Come on silly I will teach ya", I said.

"Yea", Matt said as we walked out the apartment door. We walked to the parking lot and jumped in to Marks car after loading the skateboards in to the trunk of the car. I sat in the back next to Ryan and Matt after Annalee called shotgun. We drove down the road and came to the  park and it was nicer and more cheerful than when we found Adam. It was sunny and there were kids playing and there were parents watching over them like hawks. The skateboard park was open but I liked to skateboard on the flat surface of the side walk. While they were unloading thee boards I grabbed my board and placed it on the side walk and placed my left foot on the board. Pushing off with my right foot I began to ride over the side walk over the cracks. I passed the guys who seemed to be amazed.

"Wait for me", Annalee said. She jumped on to her board and tried to catch up. I skated on to the empty basket ball court and did a lap. The guys walked side by side following Annalee on to the court. Ryan got on to his board and did a lap around the court. The court was smooth making it easier to teach Mark the basics. Matt was wearing a snap back hat but turned backwards.

"Really?", Ryan said.

"You have to embrace the swag", Matt said starting to skate around us on his board.

"Great", Ryan said. Matt smiled.

While the two boys played around I began to teach Mark with Annalee. We taught him how to hold balance and push of to get speed. Then he was doing it. After a few trail and errors he was skating like a pro. Then he felt confident and we went on to the skate park. I did a few Ollie's while Matt was doing jumped over the stair case. I taught Mark how to do a Ollie and Annalee did a side spin landing perfectly. We spent about 3 hours there until 4 and I started to get hungry. Like really hungry. Mark was messing around with Annalee as I skated over to him.

"Mark can we eat", I asked.

"Sure", Mark said. We all walked to the car and drove to this Mexican place. I had a taco, Mark had a burrito, and Annalee had taco with steak on it, Ryan and Matt split a cheese dip. We drove home and I put on some PJs after taking a shower. Ryan and Matt went to there room saying good night and closing the door behind them. Annalee looked exhausted so she went back to my room and with out changing fell asleep. Me and Mark were the last ones up. I looked at the clock and it was 11 pm. Me and Mark watched a movie and I called Jack, Wade, Bob, Yami, and Pewdiepie and told them good night. I fell asleep while laying on Marks shoulder. He dozed off too. Night night!