Ian is Diffrent

I got up this morning to some one knocking on my bedroom door. I turned over and saw it was 5 in the morning!

"Yes.. Who is it?", I called.

"Oh sorry it's Ian", Ian's voice called.

"Oh come on in", I said. Ian came in and sat on my bed. I sat next to him.

"So what do you want to do today?", Ian asked.

"I have no idea.... Is there anyone you did not meet at the convention?", I asked.

"Yea.. I did not meet Jack", Ian said. "It was because JD kept messing with him and then Jack was not paying attention to me",.

"Oh well would you want to meet him", I asked.

"REALLY?", Ian asked.

"Yea come on", I said grabbing his hand and taking him to the recording room and sitting him in the chair.

"Jacks to cool though", Ian said.

"Come on he would love to meet you", I said starting to skype Jack.
We sat in quietness and then Jacks face popped up.

"Hello Maddie", Jack said.

"Hi Jack... Have you heard about Ryan getting a kid?", I asked.

"Really whoa is he around?", Jack asked.

"Yea... He wanted to meet you so here he is", I said. I moved out of the way so Ian could see Jack. Then he broke and started Fanboying.

"OH MY GOD JACK I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS AND I HAVE HAD YOU AS A GREAT INSPIRATION!", Ian said.

"Okay slow down lad, your louder than I am I love it!", Jack said.

"I am sorry I just got crazy", Ian said. I left the room so Jack and Ian could talk. I liked Ian! He was pretty cool. I went to the dining room to see Mark editing stuff.

"He is talking to....?", Mark said.

"Jack", I said.

"Thanks for bringing him in so calmly", Mark said taking off his head phones.

"What do you mean? I have to treat him like one of us", I said.

"I know I know just Ian is different...", Mark said. "I'll tell you later and there is Mac and cheese on the stove",.

I made my self a bowl and sat with Mark. He was posting Evie bot and it seemed super funny! I wondered what was up with Ian. Why was he different?