I WANNA HUG

I woke up to the smell of something cooking. I got out of bed and looked at my phone to see what time it was. 6 am!
"What in the world am I doing up at six in the morning?", I groaned to my self setting my phone down and walking in to my bathroom. Rights when I turned on the lights I screamed a little.
"Holy crap..", I said. My hair looked like chaos. It was going every where. I pulled out a brush and combed it down the best I could then I walked out of my room to the kitchen where I saw Daniel humming to himself.
"Mornin, Daniel", I said. Daniel jumped but then smiled.

"Good morning Maddie, sleep well?", He asked.

"Yea, like a baby", I said.

"Good, Ryan went out of the bed room and is now sleeping on the couch so try to whisper", Daniel said pointing to the couch. I tip toed over to the couch and peaked over it. I saw Ryan sleeping his hair all messy. I smiled and walked back over to Daniel. If you don't know who these guys are they are comedy sketch guys who have worked with Mark many times before.

"So whatcha making?", I whispered.

"Pancakes for they guys and you probably need to wake your dad up so he has time to eat and record", Daniel said.

"Okay", I said. I walked down to Dads room and opened the door. Mark was spread across his bed and was not wearing pants but mustache boxers, which did not surprise me at all.
I walked over to him and tapped him on the head and said "Wake up, Mark, wake up",.

"5 more minutes mom", Mark moaned turning over. I sighed.

"Well I guess you will miss your recording session and not eat breakfast", I said.
Mark sprung up like I intended.

"I'll be right out let me get some pants on and get dressed", Mark said.

"Okay, hurry", I said walking out of his room. I went to my room to get dressed as well. I put on a plain blue shirt and some jeans. I walked out and sat at the table. Daniel can out to the table carrying a plate of pancakes.

"Looks yummy, Mark is getting dressed", I said.

"Good", Daniel said. "Call Ryan to come and eat for me",.

"Okay, RYAN GET UP AND COME AND EAT!", I called. I heard foot steps coming up behind me. It was Dad.

"Good Morning Daniel", Mark said  yawning.

"Good morning Mark", Daniel said. Daniel put 3 pancakes on my plate.

"Thanks", I said.

"Your welcome", Daniel said "Mark was Ryan getting up",.

"Yea, he fell on the floor and is coming to here", Mark said. We all heard a moan and I turned to see Ryan laying face flat on the floor.

"Morning Ryan come eat with me", I said.

"Okay", Ryan said coming off of the floor and sitting next to me soon we were all sitting together.
We ate for a while then Mark got up from the table.

"Hey I'm going to go record something", Mark said with a pancake hanging out of his mouth.

"Um, Mark", I said in a soft voice.

"Yep", Mark said looking at me.

"Can I have a hug?", I asked randomly.

"Sure come here", Mark said opening his arms. I jumped up from the chair and gave him a hug. I just felt the need to hug everyone I possibly could.
I remember when I would cry my self to sleep thinking about Mark and how nice it would be to hang out with I'm and just have some one that cared. I held on to Mark and then I let go.

"I'll be back in that room okay?", Mark said. "Don't do anything nuts okay?",.

"No promises", Ryan said. Mark grinned at Ryan and walked away in to his recording room closing the door behind him.

"So really what are you guys going to do to day?", I asked.

"Maybe go shopping for fun stuff to do and by a few video games", Daniel said. "You can come with us",.

"Sure if you don't mind", I said. "Let me grab my phone and stuff and we can go",.

"K sweet", Ryan said.
I walked to  my bedroom wondering what today will hold.