Meeting Yami and Sushi

Wade carried me out to the lobby where Mark was giving hugs to all of his fans.
"Thanks for coming", Mark said out loud.
Wade put me down and I walked over to the group and people said bye to me and Mark and the rest of the gang. After the doors closed Mark and I sat at the table where Mark did his signing.
"That was great", I said.
"I knew you would like it", Mark said. "I'm kind I hungry you want to get the guys together and we go get some sushi",.
"Yea, sure", I said. Mark had a bag filled with stuff people gave me. I got a enderman plushy, a bonnie plushy, a tiny box Tim with a pink bow and other stuff. Also lots of letters.
"Mark what did your fans give you?", I asked.
"Tiny Box Tim's and more Tiny Box Tim's plus a bunch of letters", Mark said pointing over to a bag filled with letters and Tiny Box Tim's.
"Cool", I said. The Comic Con place was silent so while Mark and the guys were packing up I asked if I could walk around.
"Yea, I will call you on my phone but please don't get into any trouble", Mark said.
"Okay", I said skipping away. I had not had a chance to look at all of the other stands because I was to busy signing and meeting people. I skipped around the large area where the stands were. I made a turn and I saw Yamimash! He noticed me first before I noticed him.
"Oh My Gosh, are you Maddie?", Yami asked.
"Yep, and you must be Yami", I said.
"Sure am, is your dad around I did not see him around", Yami asked.
"Yea, he is packing up his signing booth, I can take you to him", I said.
"Sure", Yami said. "Also I wanted to give you this",. He tossed me a red shirt with a drawing of him on it.
"Oh, thank you so much", I said. The shirt felt super soft. I guided Yamimash over to where Mark, Jack, Bob, and Wade were.
Mark noticed us and immediately dropped the bag of items he was carrying and ran over to us.
"Yami, it's so good to see you, guys look who it is", Mark said hugging Yami and turning to Bob, Wade, and Jack. Jack was sitting in a chair with his leg propped up on another chair. He got up and a hug smile was on his face as he leaped step after step with his crutches.
"Jack, golly they beat you up pretty bad", Yami said walking over to meet Jack.
"Yea, but not that bad just a broken leg and a sprained wrist that's all", Jack said rapping his arms around Yami.
Wade was on his phone and looked up from it. Wade was standing on the other side of the table but climbed over the table and almost tackled Yami.
"Yami!! Long time no see", Wade said almost squeezing Yami's body.
"Wade.. Can't breath.. Let go", Yami said trying to catch his breath.
"Oh sorry", Wade said letting go. Bob magically appeared next to Wade and gave Yami a hug.
"It's so good to see ya", Bob said.
"You too", Yami said.
"Well, Yami we were just about to go get lunch would you want to tag along?", Mark asked.
"Sure", Yami said.
"Okay then let's go eat we are pretty much done packing up", Mark said running his hand through his hair.
"Sweet", Yami said.
"Let's go get some fish!", Jack said. I held Marks hand as we walked out of Comic Con with Yami and the gang.
"The people at Comic Con will deliver our stuff we left to my apartment", Mark said.
"K", I said.
Mark called a cab and we all crammed in to the cab.
"To the sushi place, my good sir", Mark said to the cab driver who simply rolled his eyes and drove.
We sat silently until we pulled up to the sushi place.
"Get the food into my mouth!", Jack said. We got out of the cab and walked in. We were seated immediately and I sat next to Wade and Jack. Mark sat next to Bob and Yami.
"California rolls everyone with some spicy tuna rolls", Mark recommended.
"Yea, those are my favorite", I said.
"Okay then me and you will share that while everyone else gets what they want", Mark said.
"I want some egg drop soup", Jack said. Everyone else got that too. We were sitting in a booth and we sat quiet after we ordered. I heard some people talking in the booth behind us so in the midst of the quietness I heard voices.
"Oh my god, was that Mark and his daughter", one voice said.
"I don't think so but I did see Yamimash", another voice said.
"Maybe we were just imagining things", the voice replied.
I giggled to myself.
"What are you giggling about little one?", Wade asked.
"Shh, listen to the people behind us", I said back in a whisper.
Wade listened as the voices began to talk again.
"You know it could be Mark and the gang, I did hear a Irish voice which sounded like Jack", one voice said.
"Good point, so did I and I saw a red shirt that I thought Wade was wearing", one voice said.
"Maybe we are just going nuts", the voice replied.
Wade looked at me and smiled.
"I don't think that they are going nuts at all", Wade said.
Then the voices started back up again.
"Plus just between me and you I believe Jacks voice is super loud and annoying", one voice said.
This got Jacks attention.
"What did the people behind us just say?", Jack said grunting his teeth.
"Well one of them thought your voice was very annoying", I said. "Listen",.
"Well I love his voice", the other voice snapped.
"It was just a opinion", a voice said back.
Jack started to get angry. And I tried to get him to calm down.
"Uncle Jack they probably did not mean it don't take it personal", I said.
"Okay but if that guys or girl says one more thing about me than I will literally get them", Jack threatened.
He relaxed back down into his chair just as food was being carried out. It smelled wonderful.