Dinner

I sat there having a chat with Mark. We talked about the waiting room and the medicine and everything about the surgery.

"Have you talked to Ryan and Matt?", I asked.

"Nope not since..", Mark paused.

"Oh", I said pulling out my phone. "I'll call them to see if there doing okay",.

I clicked on Ryan's face and the phone rang till:

"Hello?", Ryan's voice said.

"Hi Ryan how are you?", I asked.

"Oh my god, Matt it's Maddie", Ryan said leaning away from the phone.

"Hi Maddie", I heard Matts voice yell.

"Hey how's your dad?", Ryan asked.

"Better want to talk to him", I asked.

"Sure", Ryan said. I handed Mark the phone and Mark picked it up saying Hello.

I sat back and watched a convocation unfold. I listened to them talk about Wilford and what Ryan and Matt were doing. It was glad to see Mark smile and laugh. Seemed like something I had not seen him do in a long time.

"Okay well I will talk to you guys later, bye", Mark said ending the phone call. He handed the phone back just as Yami and everyone else walked in. Rhett as Link trailed behind.

"Well guys we got to go wives and kids are calling our names, nice meeting ya Maddie and Annalee", Rhett said giving us both a hug.

"Who you feel better Mark, give us a call if you need anything", Link said leaving.

"Okay see ya", We all said as they walked out leaving Wade, Yami, Annalee, Jack, Mark and Bob came back and me.

"I'm so hungry", I said as Jack handed me my chicken and cheese burrito to me with queso cheese.

"Thanks Jack", I said.

"Your welcome, Mark I got you your favorite taco, Doc said you could have it", Jack said. Mark took a bite and smiled.

"Thank god I was tired of eating cola meal please no bread", Mark said smiling.

"That's what you ate?" Wade asked.

"Yep coke, no bread and a meal", Mark said.

"Oh", Bob said as he dug in to his own dinner.

"Guys I would like to propose a toast", Annalee said standing up holding her Mexican To-go cup in to the air. "Mark, you are the sunshine of each of our days and the one guy with the laugh that is not that annoying, your gaming skills rock and your on top, don't ever go away",.

"Your days on earth will be the best to us", Annalee said.
"I am proud to be your friends daughter",.

"Awe, thanks Annalee honey, very well said", Mark said taking a sip out of his drink. We are in silence.

"Annalee did you know you sleep walk?", Wade asked.

"What do you mean?", Annalee asked.

"Last night you got up and walked out me and Jack tried to stop you but you just kept walking", Wade said. "You ran in to the wall twice",.

"Wow, I did", Annalee said.

"Yup", Wade said. Slow convo leads to slow nights