Ice cream for Dayz

I woke up in Thomas's bed next to Annalee. The night before the guys had gone to the living room to sleep.

"Annalee wake up", I said.

"What?", Annalee moaned.

"Do you feel better?", I asked. She sat up and smiled.

"Oh my god I stopped coughing", Annalee said.

"Come on let's see how the guys are doing, I am feeling great right now", I said getting out of bed. We walked to the living room and there laid Jack, Bob,Wade, and Mark.

"Wake up guys", I yelled.

"GUYS WAKE UP!?", Annalee yelled causing the whole house to shake.

"Dude, shh Marks mom could still be sleeping", I said.

"Hey, you yelled too", Annalee said.

"Let's just try to wake them up quietly", I said.

"Fine", Annalee said.

"Wade, wake up", I said in to Wades ear. He sprung up and looked at me. We woke up all the guys and they all felt better.

"Mark go put on some pants and let's go celebrate with some ice cream", Wade said.

"What the heck could we possibly be celebrating?", I said.

"The fact that we survived that killing sickness", Wade said.

"Oh it was going to kill us all", Bob said. We laughed.

"Okay be back in a jiffy", Mark said. After a few minutes Mark came back and was wearing pants. We all got dressed changing from or PJs. I put on a tobuscus shirt I borrowed from Annalee and she borrowed my pixelated W shirt from Wade. We walked out and the guys were waiting.

"Let's go team", Jack said opening the front door.

"Good god the sun burns my eyes", Mark said walking out side. The sun seemed super bright today probably because we had not been outside for the past two days. We jumped in to Jacks car and drove off. Mark was driving this time.

"How did you guys sleep?", I asked.

"I slept like a baby", Wade said.

"Same", the rest of them said. As we drove you could people sitting on there porches and some of them would wave and smile.  We pulled in to a ice cream place called UDF or United Dairy Farm.

"This Annalee and Maddie and Jack is where ice cream teleports you in to a world of wonder", Wade said.

"Or you could put it in the fact that it tastes awesome", Mark said getting out of the car. We all followed mark in to the ice cream place where Mark was greeted by a guy and a girl working there.

"Hey Mark, whoa I have not seen you in a long time", the guy said.

"I know it's been a while", Mark said. "Chris, Ashley, this is Maddie my daughter and this is Jack or as you know him as Jacksepticeye and that is Annalee his daughter and I think you already know Bob and Wade", Mark said introducing us.

"Oh they are just darlings", the girl named Ashley said.

"What can I get you?",Chris said.

"Um.. I will have a chocolate shake", Mark said.

"Can I have cotton candy icecream?", Annalee asked.

"I will have a chocolate shake please", I said.

"Oh... Can I have mint chocolate ice cream?", Jack said.

"Anything for you Jackaboy, Bob, Wade you guys want anything?", Ashley asked.

"Can I have chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream?", Wade said.

"I will do the same", Bob said.

"Okay, is that all", Chris asked.

"Yup", Mark said.

Ashley already made our orders!

"Perfection like always Ashely", Wade said taking his ice cream from her hands.

"Awe.. Thanks Wade", Ashely said. We sat down at a red table and ate or ice treats. You have no idea how cool the shake was but in the end I got a brain freeze. Great job me!