Picnic

"Saturday girls wake up", a voice called. I sat up and looked around the guys were standing around Annalee and my bed.

"God guys go do something", i said trying to get them to go away.

"Nope we are going to go on a picnic", Jack said.

"Come on I am so tired", Annalee moaned.

"Fine we have no other choose than to pull you off the bed", Mark said grabbing my feet.

"Wade grab Annalee's feet", Mark said grabbing on to my feet. "You have 5 seconds to get up or you shall face the wrath of the warfstach",.

"Bring it on", Annalee mumbled.

"5....4....3...2..1", Mark and the guys counted down. "Pull",.

They yanked me and Annalee off the bed and were dragging us to the kitchen.

"Mom, the girls won't wake up", Mark said to his mom who was chopping up some meat.

"Well then if they don't wake up they can't have cake for breakfast", Marks mom said.

"Wait what kind of cake?", I asked.

"Vanilla", Marks mom said back.

"Oh okay I'm up", I said.

"Me too", Annalee said as we with stood up.

"Quickly go get dressed today will be a nice day", Wade said.

"Okay, uncle wade", I said running to Thomas's room and getting out my suitcase. Annalee put on a tobuscus shirt while I put on a black Markiplier shirt. I decided to wear shorts today with my converse while Annale stuck to jeans. We walked out to the kitchen and Mrs F have each of us a slice of cake and left to go some where.

"Okay here is the plan for today", Mark said. "We are going to make our own sandwich and load it in to this basket and go to a open felid that my family owns and eat and have a good time. No technology. No phones. Just nature.",.

"What no phones what a horrible thing", Jack said.

"Oh come on Jackaboy, it won't be that bad", Bob said.

"Fine", Jack said.

"Now make some sandwiches", Mark said. We were now rushing around the room grabbing bread and the stuff to put in my sandwich. I found a can of lunch meat and decided to have a ham sandwich. I took out the bread and put ham on it and nothing else. I am very picky about my food. I hate tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, you name it I probably hate it. But I don't hate cookies, brownies, Mac and cheese.

I put my sandwich in to the basket and put a can of coke in to the cooler. I plopped down on the couch and waited for every one to make there meal. About 20 minutes in to a episode of Impractical Jokers they were done.

"Come on let's all load up in to my car", Jack said.

"Can I drive?", Bob asked.

"Sure go for it", Jack said tossing him the keys.

"Okay Annalee and Maddie you guys help me load the cooler and food in to the back of Jacks jeep okay?",  Mark said.

"Right, Mark", Annalee said grabbing on to the cooler and beginning to pull it towards the door. I grabbed a basket carrying the sandwiches and went out side. The sun was shining and there was not a cloud in the sky. I carried the basket to Jacks jeep and opened the trunk causing me and Annalee to be able to slide the items in to the jeep.

"Now every one in", Jack said. Bob was driving and Wade sat next to Bob. Jack sat in the back next to Annalee and Mark sat next to me. He seemed to be in such a better mood.