Meet the Family

I climbed out of the car with Annalee and we stood out side the truck watching what I beloved to be Marks family coming to see him. A group of kids screaming "Uncle Mark" and jumping on of him like a wave of fans. A couple kids walked over to me and Annalee and began to question us.

"Are you Uncle Marks daughter?", A little girl asked.

"Yes I am", I replied. Then kids started to gather around me and Annalee.

"Are you Jacks daughter?", A kid called out to Annalee.

"Yup", Annalee said.

"Cool", Some kids muttered. There was about 12 kids and some were younger while some looked my age.

"My nieces and nephews this is Maddie, my little girl, and Annalee, is Uncle Jacks daughter", Mark said making his way up to the truck were me and Annalee were standing. Then the kids gave both me and Annalee hugs.

"Alright, kiddies, back up, does anyone know where my mommy is?", Mark asked.

"She is inside making dinner uncle Mark", a little boy said.

" thank you Timmy ", Mark said grabbing his suitcase out of the back of the pick up truck. Annalee and I did the same and followed Mark as he walked up to the front of the house.

"Why don't you kids stay out here while me and these two come visit with my mother", Mark said turning to the kids staring at us from the yard.

"Okay", They said running in different directions as we walked in to the house. It was really nice in side. There was a dining table and a nice vase was on it with flowers.

"Mom!", Mark called.

"Mark, Hi I'm in the kitchen", A lady's voice called.

"Come guys", Mark said dragging his suitcase behind him. We followed him in to a room made up of the kitchen and living room. A lady with black hair was chopping some raw meat.

"Mark", The lady squealed putting down the knife and giving Mark a hug.

"Hi mom", Mark said hugging her back.

"These must be your new children you have be telling me about", Marks mom said.

"Well only this one is mine and the other one in Jacks", Mark explained.

"I see, welcome both of you, so good to meet you both", Marks mom said grabbing both me and Annalee. "Please tell me your names",.

"I'm Maddie", I said.

"What a lovely name", Marks mom said smiling.

"And I am Annalee", Annalee said.

"What a beautiful names, both of them", Marks mom said. "As you probably figured out I am Marks mommy",.

"Yup", Mark said.

"You can call me Mom or Momiplier", Marks mom said.

"Okay", Me and Annalee said.

"Follow me kids I have a room for you guys", Marks mom said walking past me and down a hall.

"Mark like always you get your old room", Marks mom said.

"Okay thanks mom", Mark said walking in to his room and setting his suit case down. It was the original room Mark recorded in!

"Now you girls follow me", Marks mom said guiding us to a room close to the bathroom.

"Here we are", Marks mom said stopping in front of the room and opening the door.

"This use to be Marks younger brothers room", Marks mom said letting us in to the room.

"Wow", I said walking in. There was a desk and a large king bed with a night stand and closet.

"I will get you settled but dinner starts at 5 so you can explore the house if you like, family will be coming soon", Marks mom said walking out of the room leaving us.

"She seems nice", Annalee said.

"Well of course she is Marks mother", I said.

"Right", Annalee said setting her suit case on one side of the bed. We decided to put our T-shirts and shirts on the hangers in the closet. We put our convers and shoes on the floor of the closet. After we were done we both plopped on the bed and a sat for a minuete.

"Do you want to go see if Wade left?", I asked.

"Sure", Annalee said shrugging her shoulders. We walked out of the room and walked in to the kitchen and into the living room where Wade and Mark were sitting watching football. The team the seemed to be cheering for was the Bengles.

"Hey what are you doing?", I asked rubbing the top of wades head as I stood over him.

"Just watching some football", Wade said turning to us.

"Cool", Annalee said.

"You guys want to play with Lucy",Mark asked.

"Isn't Lucy a dog?", I asked.

"Yup she is the big white one", Mark said.

"Sure I love doggies", Annalee said.

"She is in the back yard", Mark said getting us and leading us to the back glass sliding door. He opened it and we stepped out on to a wooden porch. A big white dog was laying in the middle of the yard. Right when Lucy spotted Mark she jumped up.

"Hi, Lucy", Mark said. Lucy came on to the porch and chased Mark out in to the yard and tackled him then licked him all over the face.

"That is one big dog", I said.

"You don't say", Annalee said.

We both walked out in to the felid and Lucy smelled us and licked us and chased us. This went on for about a half a hour. Mark had gone back inside and came out with his brother. His brother looked very little like Mark when you don't look at them side by side by when together they look alike.

"Maddie, Annalee come meet my brother, Thomas", Mark said.
We stopped playing with Lucy and went on to the porch.

"This is Thomas my older brother", Mark said pointing to his brother.

"Hi girls, you must be Annalee and you must be Maddie", Thomas said.

"Yes, nice to meet you", I said reaching out my hand but in return got a hug. This seemed to happen often.

"It's is good to finally meet you two", Thomas said hugging Annalee.

"Dinner is ready", Marks mom called.

"Yay food", Mark said running in side.

"Come on, my mom is cooking chicken and dumplings and fried rice and veggies", Thomas said. I walked in with Annalee following me.

We sat down next to each there and Mark sat next to me while Wade sat next to Annalee. Thomas sat next to Mark while all of the kids at everywhere around the table by Marks mom.

"Dig in every one", Marks mom said.
---------------------------------------------

After the feast I was stuffed and Annalee looked stuffed too. All the kids went home so I decided to help Marks mom clean up with Annalee.

"Thank you girls for helping me, who knows where Mark could be?", Marks mom said.

"I don't know but we will help", I said Annalee shook her head with agreement. After we finished with cleaning up Mark and Wade walked in.

"Where have you boys been Annalee and Maddie helped me clean up after dinner", Marks mom scalded.

"We went our side to see some friends nextdoor", Mark said.

"Okay well they did a great job maybe you should treat then to something tommorow", Marks mom said.

"Oh we got a awesome day planed out for tommarow", Marks said. "Now you girls scurry off to bed",.

"Okay", I said. We gave Mark and Wade a hug then went back in to our rooms and talked in whispered a little bit after getting in to our pjs. I fell to sleep after Annalee began to read her book called " Hatchet". It had been a great day here at Ohio.