Water Guns

I got up that morning another day closer to my birthday. I jumped out of bed noticing that Annalee was gone. I left my bedroom and went to the living room. I did not see Annalee or Mark at all. Running back to my bedroom I grabbed my phone calling Mark. I let the phone ring and then someone answered.

"Hello?",  Marks voice said.

"Good morning Mark where are?", I asked.

"Um.. I'm at the store with annalee and some people", Mark said then I heard laughing in the back round.

"Who is with you?", I asked.

"No one just me and Annalee and the people of the store", Mark voice said. I took the phone away from my ear because I heard a door creak open.

"Mark? Are you home?", I asked.

"No I'm at Walmart with Annalee picking up food", Mark said. I then heard Annalee laughing and not on the phone.

"Oh okay, see you when you get back", I said. I sat on the couch and waited for Mark and Annalee. I heard the front door open but continued thinking it was just them getting home.

"Mark is that you?", I asked. There was no reply so I figured it was just the wind. I heard foot step and thought it was coming from outside in the hall. Golly they were loud! I got off the couch and was about to go outside to tell the people to be quiet. I was about a inch away from the door then the door flew open!

"MORNING MADDIE", A bunch of voices yelled. I was squirted and shot with water guns and balloons. A balloon that did not pop was close to me. I grabbed it and tossed it at Mark.  And I heard him sequel as he was soaked. I opened my eyes and saw it was Matthias, Benny,Rafi, Ken, and Toby.

" I'm going to kill you", I screamed.

"Here take this", Mark said handing me a huge water gun. "Guys you better run it really hurts",.

The guys looked at each other then they dashed out Marks apartment and I followed after throwing on some flip flops. I was followed by Annalee and Mark. We chased them out the lobby and on to the street. I took off my hoodie and tied it around my waist then ran after the guys. I saw Ken pushing past people so I went after him. I aimed my gun careful not to shoot anyone else besides my target. I aimed but missed hitting a lady. I ran up to her and apologized.

"Oh I know who you are your Maddie", The lady asked.

"Yes I am, one and only", I said. "Does your daughter know me?",.

"Yes and I was wondering in return of you soaking me in water can I have your autograph?", The lady asked.

"Sure", I said signing a napkin the mother had in her purse.

"Thank you so much", the mother said leaving. Now we were back to the chase and I was more careful on my aiming. I had lost Ken so I looked for the more easy target of Toby. I walked down the busy street with people giving me weird looks like I was a crazy person or something. I ignored them and spotted Toby in a dark alley.

"Got ya", i whispered smiling. I walked down the alley towards Toby's shadow which had ducked behind a trash can. Annealed and Mark had disappeared leaving just me and Toby. I held the water gun tight and pointed it around the track can. And squirted it. It was all over Toby.

"Yes!", I said.

"Oh congrats you got me", Toby said. "The guys went in a circle back to the apartment",.

"Okay come on let's go to them", I said.

He followed me and we made our way out of the alley and to Marks apartment. We walked through the lobby people staring at Toby because of how soaked he was. We walked in to Marks apartment and were greeted by Mark and Annalee holding the guns to our heads.

"What the heck are you guys doing?", I asked.

"Doing something that I should have down a long time ago", Annalee said pulling the trigger causing me to be wet. They all laughed.

"Come on guys in the morning really?", I said.

"Yup", Mark said.

"Thanks for the fun Mark but me and Benny got to dash", Rafi said.

"Okay, me too", Ken said with Matthias and Toby.

"See ya guys you can keep the guns", Mark said as they walked out.

"Now I'm going to take a shower", I said.

"Okay Annalee go use my shower I can wait", Mark said.

"Okay thanks Mark", Annalee said. We ran to our rooms and Annalee left with a pile of clothing in her hands. I got in to the shower and it felt so good. After the shower I got out into a towel and dried off. I put on some jeans and a tshirt from Jack. I walked to the living room and saw Marks hair covering his eyes dripping wet. He moved the hair out of his eye.

"Did you take a shower?", I asked.

"Yea, after Annalee", Mark said.

"Your hair is super long when it's down", I said.

"It takes a while to dry and get to its floofy state", Mark said laughing.

"I had fun this morning", I said just as Annalee was coming out. She was wearing a Lord Minion 777 shirt and Jeans.

"What do you guys want to do today?", Mark asked. I looked over at Annalee and smiled.

"I have a convention on the 15 of October and Annalee would you like to be on stage with me and Maddie and the guys?", Mark asked.

"Oh my god yes please", Annalee said. She was about to fall over.

"Okay give me a second I got to go get you a pass", Mark sad going to his recording room. I was excited because that day was my birthday. YAY