GTA AND GIGGLES

Mark let Annalee borrow his laptop for his essay and it became super duper annoying after listening to the flipped keys of the key board click so I tried my hardest to tune the clicking of the keys out. I looked at my phone. It was 10:50! I had like 10 more pages to do so I decided to take a break. I pulled out my phone and called Yami because I had not talked to him in a while. I called him and the phone rang till...

"Hello? Maddie?". Yami asked.

"Hey Yami I hope your not busy", I said.

"Nope sweet heart just watching some foot ball or in your country soccer", Yami said chucking.

"Yea, that's cool", I said. "Mark is home schooling me and gave me like 20 math sheets to do and like Annalee is Annoying the crap out of me",.

"that reminds me of the time Jack was demonstrating stuff that annoys him and he was smacking his lips really loud and Mark looked like he was about to kill Jack", Yami said. I started laughing.

"Okay well I just want we to see how you were doing", I said.

"Okay sweet heart, see ya later okay?", Yami said.

"Okay Buh bye",  I said ending the call.

"Yami?", Annalee asked with out looking away from the computer screen.

"Yep", I said  being to work again but Annalees phone started going off.

"Hello?..... Hi Daddy...... Really?!......That's so cool", Annalee said.  "Okay wow 7,000,000 awesome... Okay love you....bye",.

Annalee put the phone down and smiled. "My dad just hit 7,000,000 subscribers as of last night?!", Annalee said.

"That awesome Jack must be proud", I said. "Mark hit 10,000,000 last week",.

"Oh wow", Annalee said. "Isn't it crazy how May people are in the world and subscribe to people",.

"Yea", I said continuing to work on the sheets. I was on the 19th sheet and my brain was like buzzing with flipped numbers! That was annoying! I looked over the 20th sheet and smiled only 10 questions! Yay! I began to work on the sheet and then I heard Ryan yelling from the living room.

"What!?", I asked.

"Dude the walking dead series is really hearing up because one of my favourites died",'Ryan yelled back.

"That sucks", Annalee called.

"Yep", Ryan said. And after that I was on the 10the question and then I was done.

"And done!", I squealed.

"Hey I'm done with my essay too", Annalee said. Mark walked in with a smile.

"You guys done yet?", Mark asked.

"Yep were done", We both said.

"Good because I was getting board", Mark said. We got up relieved that it was over. We all went to our rooms and Mark set Annalee recording stuff on to the desk while I sat on the bed. Mark went to his recording room and I soon saw Annalee, Me, and MARK on the corners of the screen. Then Jack popped up.

"Hey Daddy", Annalee yelled.

"Hi Annalee you ready?", Jack said.

"Yup", Annalee said.

"Okay in 3.....2...1... Record", Mark said. "Hello everybody my name is Markiplier here with Jack, Annalee, and Maddie",.

"Hi guys", we all said at once. The controls for Grand Theft Auto were simple while challenging. But all in all we had fun as I drove a car with Jack in the seat next to me and we attempted to get in to the military base but failed because I got shot at by a tank. In the mean time Annalee and Mark snuck in as we distracted the soldiers and we stool a helicopter and Mark crashed twice. Then Jack got ahold of a jet and shot Marks helicopter out of the sky! We played for about 2 hours and my side hurt from all the laughing. Matt peaked in to my room to see if we were okay from all the laughing so hard and so loud! After we were done we walked out to the living room and decided to watch a movie called 6th scent. It is about a kid who can see dead people and in my opinion it was sorta spooky. I kind of jumped a few times and Annalee thought that the movie was cheesy. Then the door bell rang.

"I got it", Mark said getting up. He opened the door and I saw him smile.

"Pizza delivery", The voices from outside sounded almost like I knew them.

"Okay thank you Dan and Phil come on it", Mark said opening the door letting Dan and Phil in along with Sophie there daughter.

"Oh hey Sophie", I said running over and giving her a hug. "Annalee, this is Dan and Phils daughter, Sophie, and this is Jacksepticeyes daughter",.

"Nice to meet you", Sophie said. Dan and Phil and Sophie stayed to have pizza until they had to go home at around 10 o'clock pm.

"See ya, Sophie", Annalee said.

"Bye", Sophie said. After they left Annalee and I got in to some pjs before starting watching Impractical Jokers on TV. Mark had recorded all of the episodes and my favourite character is Sal.
Mark likes Q.

Ryan likes Joe.

Matt likes Murr. But in the end I love all the guys. After about 10 episodes Mark looked at the clock and said "time to go to bed",.

"Okay night guys", I said.

"Night Maddie and Annalee", The guys said. We went back to my room and yet again the end of a perfect day.