Fun in the sun

(THE VIDEO ABOVE IS THE SONG THAT THEY SING)
As we drove away from Momipliers house the guys told us some funny story's about prop hunt and Mark, Annalee and I sang a song the he and Daniel had written that went:

Peanut butter and Wilma
A dog and a girl
They hailed from the land of Disney world
Born as a coaster going higher and higher
She was put on this world to set or heart on fire (and our homes)

It was a song the made durning a live stream they had done that I have loved.

"Remember the time when we had that ordeal with the traffic cone and the fish", Bob asked.

"How could I forget", Mark asked.

"It took them such a long time to find us about 10 minutes at least", Bob said.

"Well hey Mark was itty bitty and a fish which was on the gray stone so it blende in", Wade said.

"Wade you were being stupid and you should have found us sooner", Mark said.

"Come on boys let's be nice now, and Wade shut up", Annalee said.

"Ohhhh, you just got servered", Bob said.

"Come on", Wade said. We all bursted out laughing.

"How about the time in that pannel when Jack proposed to Mark, Septiplier away!", Annalee said.

"Yea, I could not stop laughing, then Jack got comforted by Wade", I said.

"Hey I give good hugs", Wade said.

"Yea but you crush peoples bones", Jack said.

"We can talk about this over lunch we are here", Bob said as we pulled over on to some gravel.

"Are we on a mountain?", I asked.

"A hill", Mark corrected. We pulled in to a grass field and it had a beautiful view.

"Holy crap", I gasped as I opened the car door to get out.

"I know it is so cool", Mark said. We all got out and walked in to the felid to the middle. Mark laid out a blanket for us to sit on. Wade pulled out a foot ball and me and  Annalee watched the guys stammer over each other  to catch the ball.

"I'm open Wade", Jack yelled. When Wade tossed itJack totally missed it as face planted the ground.

"That's got to hurt", Mark said. I got up and ran over to where Jack laid.

"Thank god you still aren't on crutches or we would have had to take you to the hospital again", I said.

"Your right", Jack said looking up at me. His face looked dirty. Annalee came over wig napkins and gave Jack some. Then he was back on his feet playing with the guys. Me and Annalee went and grabbed food from the truck setting the food out on plates to the blanket.  After we were done setting up I called the guys to come and eat there food. Wade was eating a BLT, Bob had a tuna sandwich, Jack had turkey, lettuce, tomato and pickle sandwich, Mark had a bacon with syrup sandwich, and Annalee had a lettuce, cheese and ham with mustered. We all sat down and ate watching the sun go down. The sky got dark and the stars came out. We finished eating and laid on the grass watching the stars in the sky.

"That one looks like the Big Dipper", Jack said.

"Yea and that one looks like a lion", I said.

"Hey that one looks like a cube", Bob said.

"Yup", Wade said.

"Today was fun guys thanks for doing this", I said.

"Awww, no problem Maddie your now in the family of the Youtubers and we have fun a lot of the time even when we are apart we look after each other", Mark said.

"Right, me and Mark talk on a regular bases because we both live alone, we might get lonely so we have each other", Jack said.

"Yup, I'm stuck with a Irish dude", Mark said. We all laughed. I was laying next to Jack and Annalee.

I looked over at Jack who had his eyes focused on the night sky and you could see the reflection in his eyes of the stars. He looked so happy.

I looked at Annalee who you could not see her eyes because of her dark glasses. She had a smile on my face. She reminded me of my mom. Annalee had that smile that my mom had. Filled with happiness and joy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep listing to the sounds of the night.