30 Kids

After we were done eating ice cream we said our goodbyes to Chris and Ashley we left UDF and piled back in to the car.

"Where are we going now?", I asked.

"You want to go to Game stop and get some games?", Mark asked.

"Sure what else do we need to do?", Jack asked.

"You guy got to drop me off at the airport in about a hour", Bob said. We gave him a sad look.

"Come on guys we know that we are going to see each other soon and when I say that I mean really soon", Bob said.

"I know but you ruined our fun", Wade said.

"I know and I'm sorry", Bob said.

"No worries, guys don't get dragged down who knows how many cool games wait inside the closes boxes and cases for a disc, destiny awaits", Mark said in a narrative voice.

"Your turning in to Wade", Annalee said.

"Oh dear god not Wade", Mark said.

We pulled in to the parking lot of a shopping center and got out of the car. 

"Now let's get games", Jack said almost skipping towards the Game Stop store.

"Stop skipping like a girl", Mark called.

"Never", Jack said as he entered the store. Quickly we all entered the Game stop and there stood like 30 boys and girls and like they had there mouths open.

"HOLY CRAP ITS WADE!", A boy screamed and pointed.

"Wade I believe we are screwed", Bob whispered.

"Ya think", Wade whispered.

"Get them!", a girl called. Oh no!