Prop hunt/ Letters to Mark

After Mark was done editing videos I wanted to do something.

"Mark", I asked.

"Yea", Mark answered.

"You want to play something?", I asked.

"Yea sure", Mark said closing his laptop. "Like what?",.

"I don't know what do you want to play?", I asked.

"Anything but I am bread", Mark said. "How about some prop hunt and we can record it",.

"Really?", I said. "I mean I thought you were tired",.

"I never get tired of recording", Mark said. "Unless I'm sick",.

"Okay than let's play", I said.

"Okay come on follow me to my recording room", Mark said. I got up and he took me to a room with black foam everywhere.
"Here", Mark said handing me a computer and a webcam and a microphone for the computer and a head set.
"I'll help you get set up in your room so we can play", Mark said.

"Okay", I agreed. I was trying to hold down my excitement. Prop hut had been my favorite series that him Bob and Wade had done. We walked up to my room and Mark helped me set up everything on the desk close to my bed. He told me to put the head set on and he plugged everything in and loaded up Gmod and segment up on a server for us to play.
"Okay in about a minute you will here my voice and I want you to say that you can here me", Mark said.

"Okay", I said. Mark left the room

and I sat there in silence until I heard Mark go "hello Maddie you there",.

"Yes", I responded.

"Okay can you see yourself in the screen in the corner", Mark asked.

"Yep", I said waving at my self on the screen.

"Okay, good you ready to go?", Mark asked.

"Yea", I said.

"Okay video begins in 3....2....1, Hello everybody my name in Markiplier and this is my daughter Maddie and today we will be playing some prop hunt. Daughter Vs Father style, would you like to say anything, Maddie?",.

"Um, hey out there, I'm Maddie as Mark said and I am happy to be playing prop hunt today", I said putting up a thumbs up.

"Great, now let's play", Mark said.
It was my turn to hide and we were in the office map. Mark talked about the panel and stuff while I hid. I turned in to a mug and went to the conference room and jumped on the table. When Mark was released he went to all of the obvious places like out side and over in the sitting room by the sofa

"Okay then you are hiding some place that Markimoo did not expect", Mark said. He walked in to the room I was in about 20 times. He knocked down all the chairs and shot at one chair then went to another room.

"Okay, Mark just to be clear, I was that mug in the office table", I said.

"No, are you still there", Mark asked gasping.

"Obviously not", I said. Mark got angry and ran around the place screaming.

*Hour time skip*

"And as always I will see you in the next video Buh bye", Mark said waving. I waved too.

"The recording stopped", Mark said in to my head set.

"Okay", I said taking off the head set and before I could take all the stuff back Mark walked in to  my room.

"There is no need to return the items, they are yours now", Mark said.

"Oh wow thank you", I said setting the stuff back on my desk.

"Come on I want to show you something", Mark said.

"okay", I said shrugging my shoulders. He lead me out the door and in to a room he had not shown me before. WE stood in front of the door for a seconded, Mark stood frozen.

"Are you okay Mark?", I asked.

"Um.. yea I just don't go in this room often anymore", Mark said his face getting red. He touched the door knob and I heard him take a deep breath then turn the knob. He swung the door open to a room filled with boxes and photos and papers every where.

"This is what I like to call the Fan Room", Mark said with a sigh. " This room holds photos and letters fans give to me and pictures we take together, but the letters my fans give me are the ones that hold a special place in my heart",. Mark walked in to the room and I followed. He then walked to the middle of the room and sat down on the hard wood floor so I did the same. We sat with our legs crossed crisscrossed apple sauce style!

"Why don't you come in here often?", I ask.

"Because it makes me happy to tears that this community is so strong and looks out for each other, for example", Mark said getting on his knees and opened a cardboard box behind him. He dug threw papers until he pulled out the one he wanted.

"Here read this", Mark said handing me a folded up paper. I took it from his hands and unfolded it. It read:

Dear Mark,

Hi my name is Rachel and I would like to thank you for making such a awesome community. I have recently been struggling threw the hard ships of moving schools which has been a big fear of mine. One the first day to this new school I decided to wear the black M shirt out of stuff we had not finished packing yet. Right when I walked threw the doors I was greeted by a boy who said "Yea, cool shirt",. He then gave me a hi five then at lunch people invited me over and told me the reason be hind me sitting with them is because the Markipler and YouTube community need to stick together. Now I have so many new and creative friends than I could ask for. Thank you for helping this community put good in to this world. It really helped me.

Your fan, Rachel! 

I folded the letter back up and handed it to Mark.

"See just fans of mine helped Rachel get back on her feet and that's what I like to see from my community", Mark said. "I'm glad that she is doing better now", Mark said pushing up his glasses.

"I know what she is going threw I was moved around a lot during foster care and I got to meet a lot of cool people who liked you too", I said.

"Cool, but I bet it was not just me that helped her, it was her self as stem that knew she could do it", Mark said.

"Yea, got any other letters", I asked.

"Sure do, I have not re read the letters in a while. We began by opening the box Rachels letter came out of and we read letters from Kate, who wanted to thank Mark for helping her to get threw tuff times,  Billy, who wanted to say how much Mark has influenced him, and another one from Jason, who wanted to give Mark some real sweet fan art (That art is the pic above, that I did not create, all rights go to creator). Mark read letters to me he got from different conventions. Comic Con, Pop Con, Pax East, Pax Prime, you name it and he will have  a letter from a fan there. That was one of the cool parts about the Markipler community. No matter where you were from you could always be apart of Markipliers Fan Base.