Heart Transplant

Me and Annalee spent our time while Mark was in surgery teaching this game I called the slap game.
It is where you have a group of people and you put one hand on top or some ones hands and another hand underneath some one elses. Then when all ready you start singing this song that goes like this:

Down by the banks
With the hanky panks
With the bull frogs jump from
Banks to banks and eaps eips
Ops chili willy ding dong
I pledge allegiance to the flag
Michael Jackson makes me gag
Cokacola burns his butt
Now were talking 7up
7up has no caffeine
Now were talking Billy Jean
Billy Jean is out of sight
Now were talking dynamite
Dynamite blew up the school
Now were talking really cool
10, 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0

And then who ever slaps that persons hand at 0 loses and is out. We taught the youtubers how to play and let's say it turned in to a casino where everyone betted that some one would win.

"Felix I bet on you 10 buck if you win and if you lose give me 10", Bob said.

"Your on", Felix  said joining a game.  And of course Felix forked over the 10 after his lose in the first round.

"Guys chill out the power is going to go into your heard soon wait what day is it", Annalee asked.

"October the 2nd", Benny answered.

"Only 13 more days till Maddies bday", Annalee said.

"Wow how did you know", I said.

"A fan never forgets", Annalee said.

"Hahah", I said giving her a hug.

Wade walked in dragging Jack behind him.

"Come on Jack I've chased you all over this hospital and now you just need to relax", Wade said.

"I know but Mark is dieing and were just standing around and..." Jack began to says then he stopped and fell of the floor. Rhett had his hand on his shoulder and was holding a pressure pointing Jacks shoulder.

"Did you just pressure point him?", I asked.

"Hey dude needed to chill out", Rhett said throwing his hand into the air.

"Okay just don't do that again", I said.

"Sure", Rhett said.
The laid Jack motionless body on the chair and sat back down ending the games. Once again we crowded around the tv and watched the Walking Dead. Benny and Pewdiepie really got in to the series and were fighting who would die first.

"No she is going to die", Benny said.

"Are you crazy, no he is going to", Pewdiepie said.

"Guys calm down I you get too loud your going to wake up Jack", Rafi said.

"Okay but she is going to die", Benny said.

"Shut up Benny", Felix said.

The doctor came in then.

"Mark survived the surgery now the last surgery will be a heart transplant and this one is a fatal surgery", Doctor PH said.

"What happens if Mark does not get this surgery?", Bob asked.

"Your basically killing him", Doctor PH said.

I eyed everyone. And they all shook there heads that Marks surgery had to be done. I agreed with they.

"Maddie come with me Mark needs to talk to you", Dr. PH said.
I followed him out the door and through Marks door where he laid in bed.

"Hi, Daddy", I said.

"Hi Maddie how are the others", Mark asked smiling .

"Missing you, Jack is very worried and I think everyone else is too", I said.

"I know they all are", Mark said. "I wanted to tell you that no matter what happens to me, I want you to still know that I loved you and the guys like family and that you were the best daughter I could ever have",.

"I told you not to talk like that", I said crossly.

"I know I know but I'm making sure you knew okay?", Mark said grabbing my hand.

"Okay, dad", I said.

"Be a strong little fangirl for me okay?", Mark said.

"Okay dad", I said.

"Time to go Mark", Dr. PH said.

"Buh bye Maddie", Mark said.

"Bye Mark", I said. They took him away and I wiped my tears from my eyes. I needed a hug. I ran back to the waiting room and ran to Jack sitting in his lap and crying.

"Your safe, Maddie", Jack said.

"I know", I said.