Story Time with Jackaboy

We pulled in to Marks moms driveway and pilled out of the car. Mark carried me in bridal style till we got to Thomas's bed room. Setting me down carefully, he tucked me in saying " I will be back, I am going to make you soup",.

"Can Jack come in here?", I asked.

"Yea I will see if he wants to he can read you a story", Mark said.

"Great idea", I said.

"Okay well lay down I will have chicken noodle soup for you in a jiffy", Mark said leaving the room.

I got the cold chills causing me to pull up the sheets closer to my chin. I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in", I said with a cough.

"Hey. Maddie, Mark told me to read you a book so here I am", Jack said.

"K do you got a book?", i asked.

"Yup it's on my phones notes, I wrote it my self", Jack said pulling a chair up and sitting down.

"Go for it Jacky", I said. With a smile Jack started
Once upon a time there lived 4 brave knights and a princess. And this princess sent here four Knights on quests to bring back gold and jewels of all sorts. The Knights were very fond of the young girl and that upon her as one of there own. One day the princess heard of a huge quest that was made by having to defeat the evil dragon in the caves of Finland there home. The princess called her nights and sent one brave knight to do the fierce job of slashing the beast to bits. The knight obeyed and left a few minutes later. A week passed and there was no sign of her brave knight so she called the other three to go find him, but they never came back. And never heard from again.

"And that was it?", I asked.

"Yup, well no",Jack said, Mark walked in and handed me a bowl of soup and sweet tea.

"Thank you", I said.

"Your welcome", Mark said. "Mind of I join in on a story",.

"No you can sit next to me", I said patting the bed.

"Okay", Mark said.

"Now may I please get back to the story", Jack said.

"Sure", I said.

So he said : The princess was very worried for her knights so she left her kingdom on her pony and rode to the dragons cave. The dragon stood in front of his cave sleeping. She heard voices and knew it was the knights behind the large beast.

"Fear not my gentleman, I have come to rescue you", the princess called in a whisper. She began to climb on top of the dragon being careful not to wake it up. She made it to the other side but the knights were no where to be found. She did not see the dragon swish his tail causing her to be thrown in to the wall. She laid there motionless. Then the knights approach the cave of the sleepy dragon. Unaware of the princess being hurt. They were sent by the king to go find the princess. The knight like the princess climbed over the dragon and discovered the princess laying there.  One knight made the mistake of yelling "hey look ye fellows she is here",.

The dragon wake up form the noise and began to get up. The knight quivered in fear.

"We must get the princess and leave", one knight said. They all agreed. A knight ran over and carried the princess at a running speed trying to avoid the dragons got fire coming from his mouth. The knight held the princess tight as he got on to his horse.

"Go, take her to the kingdom, we can slay it", A knight called.

"I can't leave you", the knight hold ing the princess said.

"She needs to live, go", the knights called. The knight looked at the princess as then decided to leave. He knew he might not ever see his comrades ever again but he had a job to protect the young girl. He rode to the kingdoms and gave the princess to the king leaving to try and save his friends back at the cave. The knight came to to the cave and was horrified at the sight laid before him. The dragon was dead, but his friends were not moving. He got off his horse and went over to one if the knights laying motionless. Then like magic the knights laying in the ground began to move.

"And that is it", Jack said.

"Wow great story till you just stopped", Mark said. Jack laughed.