A great day till the end

"Annalee do you want to run out there", Mark said.

"It would be a honor", Annalee said taking the microphone from Mark and running stopping at a girl.

"Mark how crazy is Maddie and the guys?", the girl asked.

"The guys can get a little crazy but when you mix me and Maddie with ice cream you get party", Mark said. The girl sat back down and Annalee gave me the microphone and I ran to a boy in the back.

"Maddie, who is your favorite out of the guys besides Mark?", The boy asked and the crowd ooooed.

"Guys chill, I really don't have a favorite all are great guys and cool but if I had to choose it would be Jack because how energetic it is not to say that Bob and Wade aren't energetic but you know that I love you guys", I said pointing to Bob and Wade.

"Yea we get it", Bob and Wade said. I ran to Ian who had a question and who was going to turn down him.

"Mark, who told you about Maddie?", Ian said.

"Answer is that I found her from a friend who had foster care for her and said she was well behaved, crazy, and loved me to death", Mark said. "And that my little buddy is how I can to meet her and here we are",.

I ran to the stage and have Mark the microphone and he ran off in to the crowd. He stopped at a guy who looked to be in his mid 20s.

"Annalee and Maddie do you hang out with other youtuber kids?", The guy asked.

"Oh all the time no doubt, we hang out with Dixie", I said.

"Clementine who is Pewdiepies daughter, Sam who is Toby turners and Chris who is kens son so yep", Annalee said. Mark handed the microphone back to me and then he took it back.

"Guys I have made a slide show of pictures I have taken while Maddie and Annalee have been with us and I wanted to show them too you and them", Mark said clicking in his computer. The song called Sad Song by We the Kings  to play and I looked up on the screen and I saw the words Waiting to meet Maddie so excited! And a picture of Mark and Jack smiling. The slide changed to a photo of me and Wade out a window playing checkers at Cracker Barrel and some word popped up You got this Maddie. Then a third slide came up an there was a picture of Jack in the hospital and he was awake and I was asleep on his shoulder and a group of the crowd said awe. The forth slide showed a selfie of Mark at the lazer tag place with the words Where are you Maddie?, the fifth slide was a picture of me sitting at the laptop surrounded by Daniel and Ryan after I finished Five Nights At Freddy's and the caption said That's my girl! The next slide was a picture of me and Annalee hugging when they had first got to LA and the caption said At last they meet!

Then the next slide was when we were at Youtuber Land and it was a picture of me on Jacks roller coaster and it was taken by the roller coaster camera and the word said That face tho :)
The next slide was when I was sick and when every one was sick and it was a picture of Mark looking at the camera but we were all looking miserable and were looking at the tv as the caption said Maddie this is your fault;(
The next slide was when Mark had open heart surgery and took a selfie before the surgery an the caption said Maddie I am alive then the slide changed to a picture of me and Mark holding hands and skating and the picture was taken from behind us and the caption said Wow I can skate

And then the last slide was a picture of me holding Adam in my arms walking him up to AJ door step and the caption said My little life saver and the slide went to a picture of us all together and me and Annalee were sitting in the front and the caption said Our One Big Mixed Up Family!. The crowd stood up and applauded. I bowed and bowed with everyone and the panel ended. As a celebration after that we went go cart racing and Wade won the race while Annalee got in second, I got in third, Jack got in fourth, Yami got in fifth, Bob in sixth and Mark seventh place.

"Dang it", Mark said. I gave him a hug and we went back to the hotel and ate pizza it had been a great birthday in my book. The his got me presents too. Mark got me a set of head phones the color blue, Jack got me a youtube poster, Yami got me a hoodie with a cup of tea on it, Wade got me a shirt that said "if you are not a youtuber don't talk to me",. Bob got me a poster of Marks. Today was awesome. I fell asleep around 12 because I did not want the day to end. Good night world!

Authors Note: Hey guys I got some bad news like last weekend I am celebrating my birthday with my friends all weekend so I will come back on the 19th okay? I'm so so sorry to keep doing this but after this I will be back to normal and no more surprises okay see ya

MADDIE