DISNEY WORLD PART 2 JACKSEPTICEYE BIRTHDAY?!

Have you ever seen a kid that is so excited that he just completely crapped his pants? Well Jack can check that off his bucket list! When Mark told him about Disney he flipped and was shrieking like a girl. So we pull up to Disney and everyone went crazy. Annalee was just climbing out of the car and Ian was just screaming yes. Okay, we get out and Jack smiles at me.

"Who's idea was it to come to Disney?", Jack asked.

"Mine", I said.

"Your a good kid", Jack said. We went into Disney and we rode Thunder Mountain. I rode next to Felix and Annalee and Jack were laughing because Mark was taking selfies the whole time. And then they all wanted to ride Splash Mountain. It's this log ride that is based off this old book called Brer Rabbit (sorry if I did not spell that right) and Brer Rabbit tricks all of his neighbors with nasty pranks but at the end of the cute animatronic story the ride goes a steep hill then drops. It's been a big fear of mine. When we got to the entrance Jack said "We should totally ride this!",.

I froze and just as Mark was about to follow the group on to the ride he saw me and smiled.

"You coming?", Mark asked.

"Nope... I'll just sit over there", I said.

"Come on it's a kiddie ride", Mark said.

"Those are some famous last words", I said.

"You scared of it?", Mark asked.

"Hahahhh... Yes", I said.

"Come on it can't be that bad I will ride it with you", Mark said. "And if it's really scary I will get you a pair of Mickey ears",.

"Okay and if it isn't scary I will still get the mouse ears?", I asked.

"Sure", Mark said. I held Marks hand and we got on to the ride and just as we turned the corner Mark freaked out because of all the animatronics.

"HOLY BALLS?! WHAT THE H***", Mark screamed. Jack and Ken were riding in the very front, Mark and I were behind them, Annalee and Ian were behind us and Felix was riding with Ryan. Matt had gone to the bathroom. Anyway as we approach the huge drop. I put my hands on the board in front of me and close my eyes. Mark has his hands up and says "THIS RIDE IS AMAZING?!",.

And then... WE DROP....!

We hit the bottom I look over at Marks hair and smile. It's spiked up! I start laughing and so does everyone else and even Mark laughs?!

"BEST BIRTHDAY EVER?!", Jack yells. We got off the ride and had lunch. Annalee, Ian, Mark, Matt, and I all get a huge turkey leg. The rest of the guys eat salads.

"You people are way to healthy", Mark said. "I'm a man",.

"Sure you are", Felix said.

"Excuse me are you questioning my  manliness", Mark asked.

"Maybe I am", Felix says.

"I think I feel a Man Off coming on...", Ken said. "The first one to get 7 photos with 7 different we on win... Go!",.

Ken handed each of them a camera and they ran out of the restraint. I was laughing so hard I fell out of my chair.