Q/A TIME YAY!

Here is how its gonna work.. If you have a question about me you can post it in the comments below or on the last chapter and I will answer your question on this chapter so this chapter will be updated a lot but it is not part of the storyline of the book, alright? Okay then lets get started!? NYEHH NYEHHH

@sweetrain104 : Who is your favorite youtuber and y?

Answer: I am gonna tell you right now that my fan girl heart is broken between Jacksepticeye and Markiplier because they inspired me to make peoples lives better. But If I had to choose (don't kill me) I would pick Markiplier. I love all of my gamers!

@Fazerbeargram: Is Maddie based off yourself?

Answer: Maddie is based off of me because when I started out the book I was at my grandparents house in Ohio and when I found Mark had lived there then I was hooked and I could see Mark being my dad!

@Kickthekilljoy: Are you Papyrus?

Answer: Papyrus is a reference to the game Undertale and if you have not seen it or played it I highly recommend it. I think Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, Dan and Phil, and Markiplier are just a few of people who have played it. And I wish I was a magical skeleton with a punny brother (see what I did there lol)

@Cat_Girl_23 : Are you ticklish and what do you think on Depression/anxiety?

Answer: Yes very ticklish! And about depression and anxiety... I have not experienced like full on depression or anxiety but I know that if you have any of those that it is okay to tell some one about the way you feel. If you asked some of my closest friends they will tell you that I am very open minded when talking about myself to others. I also wanted to tell you guys that it is okay to feel sad some days, I mean come on we all have those kinda days!