Asleep Jack and Just Me & Mark Part 1

I woke up to Mark shaking me awake.

"Hey, get up if you want to go with me to drop off the guys and if you don't I leave you here", Mark said.

"Okay I'm up", I said rubbing my eyes as I sprung out of bed.

"Okay, the hurry you have about five minutes", Mark said leaving the room. I opened up my suitcase and pulled out a Jacksepticeye shirt and quickly put it on with black shorts and flip flops. I alsoput my hair up into a ponytail and put my glasses on. I ran out of my bed room door and saw Jack, Wade, and Bob carrying luggage out Marks front door. I looked at Jack and he looked like he had not slept in week. Wade looked at me and said " Hi, Maddie",.

"Hi, Guys", I said. " Jack let me get that for ya",. I ran over and grabbed the suitcase out of his hands.

"Thanks Maddie", Jack said with a tired look still on his face. We made out way out into the hallway and out the exit door to the parking lot. Mark opened up the trunk and we loaded up everything and piled in to the car I still sat in the front. I looked at the car radio and the time was a hour from when they needed to be at there flight.

"Guys, don't you leave a hour from now?", I asked.

"Yea, but Jack needs coffee or he will sleep for the whole flight", Bob said. Poor sleepy Jack was asleep drooling on the car window.

"I got up last night and I saw that the time was 1 in the morning but I was hungry for a late night snack and when I went out in to the living room Jack had a cookie jar in on hand and a tv remote in another watching SpongeBob", Mark said.

"Wow", Bob and I said. We drove to the nearest Starbucks and got out. All of us except Jack who was still sleeping. I knocked on the car window causing him to spring to life. Then he got out of the car and in to see a empty Starbucks.

"Mark, can you get me a coffee and Jack a black coffee with no cream, I sm going to get Jakc to sitt down our he will fall asleep again on my shoulder", Wade said.

"Sure thing, Bob, Maddie, what do you guys want?", Mark asked.

"I will have a cup of tea mark with sugar and milk", I said.

"You know what I will have the same", Bob said. I smiled at Bob as we walked over to the table where Wade was next to Jack asleep once again on the table. Mark walked over to the table with us carrying five coffee cups.

"Jack, drink this it will keep you awake", Mark said waking up Jack. Jack took the cup on of Marks hands and took a sip of it then sat it down. In a matter of seconds Jacks eye popped open as he was wide awake now.

Mark finished passing out the drinks then sat down next to me.

"You feel better Jack?", I asked.

"Much better thank you very much and I like your shirt, you know I made that shir..", Jack began to talk.

"Oh dear good now he is like on a caffeine rush", Bob said putting his hand on his face.

"Don't worry it wont be that bad", Mark reassured Bob.

"No I am praying that Jack wont talk to the person next to him for the whole time", Bob said. I giggled so did Wade. Jack was still talking to him self but taking long sips of coffee.

"Oh my god did he drink all of it?", Mark said.

"Yep", Wade said. Jacks eyes were blood shoot. Jack then started to laugh hysterically at nothing. Thank god no one was there but me and the guys and the people working there. Mark looked at his watch then said "Guys we have about 30 mins lets get you guys home",.

"Okay", They all replied.

*TIME SKIP*

WE made it to the air port and Jack was now out of the car first and jolted to the trunk and grabbed his suit case followed by Wade and Bob. I gave then each a hug but when it came to Jack he picked me up than spun me around than sat be back down causeing me to feel dizzy. Mark said his good byes than they were gone.

"Im going to miss them ", I said.

"We will see them at Comic con in two weeks", Mark said getting back in to the car and I got in too.

"So what are we going to do?", I asked.

"Well, I got skate 3 and a couple new horror games we can play", Mark said. "But first we need to let people know you exist",.