Ryan and Matt leaving and Walking Chica

That Tuesday morning I did not feel okay at all but I was not sick I was just wanting to be hugged and I could not fall back to sleep. This all happened at 6 in the morning and I went to go find where everyone was leaving Annalee in my bed. I grabbed a blanket and my game pad pillow so I could just sleep where ever. I tiptoed down the stairs careful not to fall and I went to the living room where I found Wade, Jack, Yami, and Bob asleep. Bob was sleeping  on the arm of the couch and Yami was laying across the couch at the end of the couch was Jack dozed off on with his feet on top of Yami's feet. I then was Wade on the other side of the couch with space between him and Jacks head that I thought I could sneak in. I made my way to the couch and climbed in between Wade and Jacks head careful not to wake them up. Then I was settled with my head in Wades lap and I rested Jacks head on my feet underneath the blanket. I felt Wade move a little then I heard him speak.

"Sleep tight Kiddo", Wade whispered with a yawn and went back to sleep. I smiled and whispered back good night before going back to sleep once again.

At around 8 am was when everyone started to wake up but me and Jack were the ones left on the couch trying to wake up. Jack looked so tired. So I got up finally and made Jack some black coffee which got him going.

I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open so I was making my self a cup of tea Mark came behind me and held me in a hug.

"Morning Daddy", I said.

"Morning honey, Wade told me you came down here and fell asleep with him and Jack", Mark said. "Were you okay?",.

"Yea I was fine... I just felt like I needed to come down here",  I said.

"Well remember that I'm here for ya", Mark said.

I made the rest of my tea and sat down in the living room with Bob and we had a talk about stuff with Yami. We did not talk about anything cool just that we were all tired.

Ryan, Matt, and Ian soon came out with some news while I was talking to Bob and Yami.

"Hey Bob can you do me and Matt a favor and drop us off at the airport, we née to go see some family for a while", Ryan asked. "And introduce Ian to them",.

"Your leaving?!", I said looking sadly at Ryan

"Afraid so, I'll have Ian call you tonight", Ryan said. "Hug?",.

I got up and gave Ryan a hug and found Ian and gave him a hug. Matt was still packing his bag so I gave him a hug. Soon we watched Bob drive Ian and the two guys away. I was gonna miss them.

"Maddie can you do me a favor and go walk the dog", Mark asked. "Chica needs to be walked",.

"Okay, Mark", I said putting my empty cup in the sink and grabbed the leash off the closet next to the front door and Hooke it on Chicas collar.

"Maybe I should come with you",Jack said grabbing on to my arm before I walked out the door.

"Sure", I said.

"See ya guys later", I called.

"See ya", Mark called back.