Nightmares and Alone

I got out of bed and walked out to the living room to see Bob and Wade and Yami holding there suitcases with Jack holding his.

"You guys leaving already", I said.

"Yup but we will be back for Halloween", Yami said.

"Cool", I said giving Yami, Jack, Wade and Bob a hug. I noticed Annalee had not gotten up.

"So you guys going to say bye to Annalee", I said.

"We said bye last night after you fell asleep, thinking how early you wake up you could see us off", Wade said.

"Oh", I said.

"Time to go guys, morning Maddie, I'm going to drop off guys you stay here with Annalee and don't do anything stupid", Mark said.

"Come on Mark why would I be a compleat idiot?", I said.

"I know you won't bye", Mark said.

"Bye guys be safe", I said.

"Buh Bye", They said walking away as I shut the door. I stood there for a moment thinking about trying to stop them from leaving. Then I was interrupted by the sounds of someone talking.
I walked back to my room and saw Annalee talking to her self in her sleep.

"Apparently she talks to her self upon sleep walking", I mumbled to myself.

"Gotta.... Run... Crap... Mark... Jack no.... Jack", she said to her self. She looked like she was having a nightmare.

"Annalee wake up.. Snap out of it", I said shaking her awake. She shot up she was sweating hard.

"Are you okay?", I asked.

"Um... Uh yea, I'm fine just nightmares that's all", Annalee said.

"That happens a lot to me too", I said.

"It does? Do you get ones like people being dead and sad stuff", Annalee asked.

"Yes, all the time like I had a dream that Mark died", I said.

"I had a dream that Jack gave me up and left me alone at the Texas orphanage", Annalee said.

"Come on Jack left this morning", I said pulling her out of a bed.

"I said bye to him last night", Annalee said. I sat her at the dining room table and gave her some Lucky charm and got my self some. I hated seeing Annalee like this.

"Some times it's worse and I feel alone", I said.

"Same", Annalee said. "When ever I get scared I would turn to music or the song Sad Song",.

"Sounds sad", I said. "Here let me get my phone",.
We listened to the song (above)

"Wow very pretty song", I said.

"One of my favorites", Annalee said.
I heard the door click and open.

"Hello?", I said.

"Just little old me", Mark said walking in. "Oh hi Annalee how are you Hun?",.
He placed a hand on her head a ruffled it making her smile.

"Good just had a small nightmare no biggy", Annalee said.

"Oh I'm sorry honey", Mark said giving her a hug.

"When are you going back to your videos?", I randomly asked.

"I actually don't know could be days, weeks....months", Mark said.

"Holy crap Mark you can't leave people for months what about Christmas? Halloween? April fools?", I said.

"What about it?", Mark asks pouring him self lucky charms.

"Mark, at my foster home when my foster brother Jackson was opening presents my wish was to be alone and watch you because I felt bad for stealing Jackson away from his real family and for last year, Halloween was a mess and when I got back from trick or treating as a zombie. I sat down with all of my candy in front of me and ate it and don't even let me get started on thanksgiving", I said. "You mean a lot to your fans Mark you don't want to let them down",.

"Not to barge in but she is right. I grew up with a kid who had nothing, No parents. No home. No life just a laptop and a suitcase full of clothes. We knew him as the YouTube kid because of you ever needed him he would be in his orphanage bedroom watching you. He got joy out of it like the 9 million people who love you.. That is awesome", Annalee said.

Mark looked sad and angry at the same time.

"Just take it one step at a time okay?", I asked. "And don't forget it's horrible Monday",.

"Oh right",'Mark said taking another bite out of his Luck Charms."you know what we are going to do something",.

"We're going to do Prop Hunt?!", Mark said causing me and Annalee to cheer.
Mark was coming back to us and better then ever.