Jake and ticket dealer

You have no idea how huge the building was I turned to Mark who had his mouth wide open in awe.

"I know, whoa", I said. Wade came skipping up next to Mark and got a serious look on his face. Jack came up next to Wade and said "GET YOUR GAME FACE ON YALL",. Yami had a smile on his face and Bob had one too.

"What are we doing standing around here on a side walk when we can go play in a arcade?", Mark exclaimed. "Lets get in there and show some of these guys and girls what real gamers do",. Mark barged past me and I followed. We opened the door and the place smelled like the movie theaters. Popcorn smell every where.

"Okay hears the deal, I got like 100 dollars on me so we by as many tokens as possible and play it all", Mark said turning to us. WE walked up to the prize counter to cash in our money for about 2,000 tokens and look at the prizes.

"Oh, I want that cool gamer pillow", I said. It was a Xbox controller just bigger and as a pillow.

"Sweet, okay boys go wild and we meet back here with all the tickets and get prizes then we go play some laser tag", Mark said.

"Okay", We all said.

"Be free.. my friends..in the arcade", Mark said in a Wilfred Warfstach voice. I giggled then everyone ran in different directions. I picked out the game Pac Man for starters. I inserted a token and began playing. Made it all the way up to level two then the stupid red ghost got me.

"Darn it", I said underneath my breath. I turned around and noticed about a little younger than me wearing a pixelated M shirt with a mustache like the one I was wearing. I decided to go say hi to the boy and see if he notices me. I walked up to him, he was playing Donkey Kong when I walked up to him. I stood behind him trying not to get him distracted by me. After he died he turned around and looked at me. Then his eyes grew big.

"Your Marks... daughter", The boy murmured.

"That is correct, what is your name?", I asked.

"My name is Jake", the boy said.

"Would you want to meet Mark?", I asked.

"You mean go meet him, isn't he busy playing a game or something?", Jake asked.

"Yea, but Mark and the gang always have time for friends even during vacation in San Diego", I replied. "So do you want to meet him or not",.

"Yea, sure", Jake said. I took the boys hand and we went to look for Mark. We searched for about 5 minutes until we came to find Mark playin a game called Dance Party. It was one of those games where you had to dance on the correct square in the right order. The song he was dancing to was his theme song. I started to laugh because Mark looked like he was really in to it. Jack saw standing close by to watch Mark. Jake noticed Jack.

"Oh my god is that Jack", Jake asked.

"Yup, here I will take you over to him", I said. I walked up to Jack and Jake hid behind me. I mouthed to Jack that this was a fan and wanted to meet him. I pointed to my side where Jake was hiding.

"Maddie who is this little boss?", Jack asked getting on one knee to Jakes height. I pushed Jake in front of me.

"Hi Jack I'm Jake", Jack said.

"Hello little dude", Jack said. "You need a hug?",.

Jake jumped in to Jacks arms in to a bear hug. I was happy to make this little guy happy. All my life have loved kids, kids were the things that made me happy besides watching Marks videos and hanging out with friends. Jake let go of Jack right as Mark finished up with his game and turned to us. Mark smiled and walked over.

"Oh, hello little boy, what is your name?", Mark asked. Jake was now frozen. Why do people always freeze when there around Mark? I guess I shall never know. Jake did not reply but he tackled Mark in a hug wrapping his arms around Marks waist and not letting go. Mark reached down and picked Jake up and began tickling him. Jake began to squeal and twist with laughter.

"I will never stop until you tell me our name", Mark said. Jake giggled as he gasped for air.

"Its Jake, mark your killing me, stop it", Jake said. Mark sat little Jake down and ruffled his hair.

"Well ,Jake I'm Mark or Markiplier ",Mark said reaching out his hand for Jake to shake it.

"Your funny, mark everyone knows you", Jake said shaking Marks hand.

"They do..", Mark said acting surprised.

"Jake? Where are you?", A voice called causing Jake to look away from Mark.

"Oh, that's my mom, nice to finally meet you Mark ,as always I will see you in the next video buh bye", Jake said with a smile mimicking Marks outro. Mark chuckled as little Jake skipped away to his mother.

"That kid was so cute, and funny", Jack said.

"Yea, what a good kid", I said. "Any way how many tickets did you guys get.

"I got at least 50 tickets on this thing ", Mark said pointing to the dance machine. He held a big ball of paper tickets.

"What about you Jack?", I asked.

"Well, I have about 70 because of this teen that beat me if he won a game he got all my tokens and if I won I got all the kids tickets and I won so the kid ran off crying like a baby", Jack said.

"WOw that is what you came to. Beating teens for tickets and tokens. I don't support it but keep doing it", I said. "I'm going to go find Uncle Bob and Wade",. I went off my own leaving the two guys to dance and trade with unsuspecting kids. I then heard Wade yell. I ran quickly over to find Wade playing street fighter with Bob.

"How come you know all the combos Bob?", Wade asked Bob.

"Because I'm king of the werecats", Bob said pushing up his glasses staying focused on making Wade lose.

"How does king of the werecats apply to what were are doing?", Wade asked.

"I really don't know all I know is that your going down, Wadey",Bob taunted. Uncles shall be uncles. Gamers shall be gamers.

Authors Note :I hope you are having a wonderful day and I wanted you to know about this video at the top of this scree. If you don't know what Markipliers theme song is well there it is na dit goes on for about two hours. I once listened to it for about a hour before I had the song stuck in my head and I was humming it every where I went. Any way I hope you liked this chapter and thank you for all the support. Even though we have a small community you all have big hearts so please do something nice today! be good my people.

From Maddie