Doughnuts for days!

The next day was a Tuesday and I planned on staying home, and chilling out. I woke up that morning still on the couch but with a blanket over me. I got up and looked around.

"MARK YOU UP", I yelled. No answer. "Crap",.
I got up and looked in the guest bedroom and Ryan was sleeping while Daniel was sleeping on the arm chair while Matt was laying on the floor. I did not want to wake them up so I left there room and headed to the kitchen. There was no note.

I should call him, I though. I went to my room and pulled out my phone. Then the sound of the front door opened.
"Mark is that you?", I called beginning to walk out to the living room with phone in hand.

"Yep, it's me I brought donuts", Marks voice said. I came out to the kitchen and there was Mark holding a box labeled Dunkin Doughnuts. 

"I was looking for you", I said.

"I knew you would and I got you something", Mark said pulling a hat or beanie. He tossed it to me. It was soft and grey and had the word #selfie on it. I put it on quickly. It felt really nice and was not itchy like other hats like this.

"Thanks Dad", I said.

"Your welcome it was a gift from Molly I got in the mailbox out side", Marl said.

"I will give her a call right after I eat those doughnuts", I said almost skidding towards Mark in my socks. Mark held the box up so I could not reach it.

"Fine", I huffed walking to Ryan and Daniels and Matts room once again. I opened the door then I said "Guys Mark brought food you guys want some?",.

"Yay food", Matt said still half asleep.

"Well you guys better hurry or I will eat them all", I threatened. Soon Ryan, Daniel, and Matt pushed me out of there way to where Mark was standing.

"Thanks Mark", Ryan said taking a glazed doughnut. Matt and Daniel took a pink frosting one. I took a white one with sprinkles, biting in to it.

"Thanks Mark for the hat and the doughnuts", I said.

"Your welcome little lady", Mark said bowing. I giggled.

"Now what time is it?", Mark said.

"8am", Ryan said looking at his watch.

"Okay, Matt I got a video for you to edit in my office, go", Mark said.

"Okay, boss", Matt said having the doughnut hang from his mouth and saluted Mark. Then he marched over to Marks recording room.

"What do you want to do today?", Mark asked me.

"Anything with you dad", I said. He smiled.

Authors note: Hi guys thanks for all your support and thanks for liking this books dn even just viewing it which reminds me we have just hit500 views.
OMG OMG OMG thx so much I owe it to you guys got to write part 2 tonight stay tuned
Buh bye,
Maddie (waving)