Camping idea kinda

"Mark, Mark, Mark, when the heck did you turn in to Adventure Mark?", Matt said.

"Um when I started watching the Discovery channel and so last night I had this thing where I wanted to go camping so here we go", Mark said.

"Okay maybe we could go camping", Matt said.

"Your going either way because you need to edit some campfire stuff which means your in charge of making a camp fire", Mark said.

"Im going too", Ryan said giving in.

"Okay we are leaving tomorrow so grab what you want and set it by the door", Mark said. "And we are going to invite some amigos",.

"Who Mark?",Annalee asked.

"Rhett and link, um I believe Cry is coming",Mark said. "And Ken",.

"Oh cool", I said looking through the pile of camp gear. I found a blue sleeping bag and a dark blue tent and a lantern instead of a flash light.

"If its okay Annalee you will get your own tent", Mark said.

"Sure thats fine", Annalee said pulling out a red tent and a red sleeping bag. We gathered up the stuff we wanted and sat it by the door. he rest of the day was nothing but rest and Mark playing games. I went to sleep in my bed after Annalee went to sleep and after the 20th episode of Duck Dynasty. I fell asleep hoping that Ryan and Matt will have fun the next day.