Fans Bday Celebrate

Mark wanted to spend time with me so we decided to go to the mall together.

"Let me get some clothes on then I will be ready", I said.

"Sure what color should I wear red or blue", Mark said.

"Red, it matches your smile", I said. Mark smiled and went to his room to change. I did the same. I kept my grey hat on it was super comfy! I changed into a pink neon shirt and to match I wore a pink hoodie and jeans with space converse. I walked out back to the living room and Mark was in a grey and red hoodie and you could see his red shirt sticking out.

"Ryan, Daniel me and Maddie are going to be gone for a while, help your self to the food in the fridge", Mark said.

"Okay, Mark see ya", the both said. We walked out to Marks car and drove down the crowded streets once more. It was always fun to see the big building tower over us.

"Maddie, today let's try and not be noticed till we are done shopping or fans will follow us", Mark said.

"Sure thing", I said. I pulled out my phone and texted Anna lee.

MADDIE: Hey

ANNALEE: Hi what you guys doing?

MADDIE: nothin much just going to the mall with Mark how about you

ANNALEE: I am with Jack and we are eating pizza then going to go see a horror movie

MADDIE: wow cool well got to go text you later

ANNALEE: see ya
Mark then parked in to a empty parking spot in the mall parking lot.

"What do you want to get?", I asked.

"Some food like junk food and just hang out, is that okay with you?", Mark asked.

"Yea sounds good let's go", I said about to get out of the car. Mark grabbed my arm.

"Put your hoodie up", Mark said. I put it on top of my head then we got out.

"Follow me and say close", Mark said. There were people every where, more people than last time I was here. Mark held my hand as we walked into the mall.  We went to the food court and Mark scanned the area.

"Not a single Markiplier shirt in sight", Mark huffed putting his hoodie down. I did the same.

"What you want to eat?", Mark asked.

"Chinese food I am really in the mood for fried rice", I said.

"To the Chinese food place", Mark said guiding me over to it. I got orange chicken with fried rice while Mark got lo mien which is a type of noodle. We took are trays of food to a table to sit down.

"So, did you eat alone before I got here?", I asked.

"Yea, but I did not mind it. I like living alone and eating alone, I love having you here but some times when you go to bed and Matt,Daniel, and Ryan go to bed I have time to myself which I value a lot", Mark said.

"Oh", I said.

"So did you have a lot of friends at your school back in your last foster home?", Mark asked putting soy sauce on his lo mien.

"No not really most of the kids there were in to sports and cheerleading and all that stuff but I just liked to hang out with friends and eat popcorn and watch youtube", I said.

"I like people like that", Mark said smiling. I peaked behind Mark and saw a girl who was wearing the white Markiplier shirt.

"Um Mark put your hoodie up", I said.

"What what?", Mark said.

"Mark put your hoodie up", I said.
Mark then snapped his hoodie up and looked behind him seeing a girl with yellow hair look at the crowed.

"Don't look at her and just eat", Mark said in a mumble. Then the girl who was wearing the shirt walked over to the table next to us and sat down.

"She will go away just.." Mark said. But before he could push out a word 5 other girls wearing Markiplier shirts showed up. Then they began to sing happy birthday to the girl with yellow hair.

"Alright Maddie start singing and put your hoodie down
And stand on the chairs", Mark said. We jumped up on top on the chairs and began singing happy birthday to the girl and when she saw Mark she looked at us and went "Maddie, Mark OMG",.
All of her friends turned to us and started squealing.

"Alright calm down what is the bday girls name?", I asked.

"Eva", the girl said.

"Happy birthday Eva", both me and Mark called. Eva and here friends cheered. We sat back down and began to eat our food. The fan girls were eating quietly too and were looking at us.

"Ignore them they are in shock", Mark said.

"Of course, can we get a coke slushy?", I asked.

"Sure come on let's get one", Mark said getting up and leaving me at the table to get one.
Then my phone started to ring.
A fan girl called out "who is calling you?",.

"Wade", I said then the began to squeal and giggle. "You want to talk to him Eva?",.

"It would be a honor", Eva said.

"K hold on", I said answering.

"Hey Wade what's up?", I asked.

"Nothin much how about you?", Wade asked.

"Hey a fan wants to talk to you  and say hi it is her bday so be nice Wade", I said.

"Okay put here on", Wade said.

"Eva, Wade is on the phone", I said. Eva's far turned red as she made her way over.

"Chill out he is super nice", I said handing her the phone.

"Hello", Eva said in to the phone. She then got teary eyes and was telling him how he loved him so much  and was his number one fan and everything. Then she got better and calmed down and talked to Wade about Mark and Bob and even got to talk to Molly!
It felt to good to see her super happy! When Wade said bye Eva gave me the phone then gave me a hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you..", Eva said.

"No problem looks like your friends left you", I said seeing the table cleared.

"They went to game stop", Eva said. "Bye, Maddie please tell Mark bye and thank you",.

"I will", I said waving bye then she was gone. Mark walked back with two large coke shushes.

"Eva told me to tell you thank you for everything", I told Mark.

"Good she seemed really nice, hey I got to go home and record let's go. We drove back home and I spent the rest of the day watching Adventure time and Friends. I think I went to sleep like at 1 am because of me watching youtube. I had a great day!