Talk to people and Cyndigos New House

"It's not that bad unless you get hatters of you, but you being Marks daughter, you will be fine", Dixie said. "I don't get much hate any way",.

"I don't think much of us do, we all got good community's", Clementine stated.

"You are correct", Chris said.

"Any who Maddie what do you like to do for fun", Clementine asked.

"Um watch Youtube and ride skate boards and play video games", I said.

"I love all of those things you just listed", Chris said.

"Wow", I said. We talked for about a hour until we heard foot steps coming from below the house.

"What is that?", I asked.

"Probably our parents to check on us", Sam said. "Come on we have a window over here",.
We walked over to the window and looked out side. Mark and a bunch of of youtubers were standing below the tree house.

"Kids come down here so we can see you all", Mark said.

"K", we all said. We climbed down both of the ladders till me got to the bottom where Mark was.

"Cheers you guys for adopting children", Felix shouted.

"Cheers", every one yelled. After that I meet most of Marks friends officially and Skydoesminecraft and Rhett and link and even Tyler Oakley. We left the party at 9pm after saying goodbye to every one and heading out.

"Did you have fun?", Mark asked while we were driving back home.

"Yup",I said.

"Good we always meet up kind I like a family", Mark said.

"That is cool", I said. We pulled up to the apartment and jumped out of the car and we went directly up to our apartment. Ryan, Matt, and Daniel were home and they said that they found a house in a really nice place. I was glad for them. I got super tired so I went to my room and feel asleep with out changing in to Pjs.

Authors note: Sorry for the late chapters my mom is going to Austin Texas today
For work for a week so I was spending time with
Her. Hope you all have a great honki dori day

MADDIE!