Saying Goodbye

Both me and Jack waited listening  to silence. Jack looked like he was sweating really hard and his eyes got super big as we began to hear footsteps running footsteps coming straight towards us.
"Get ready Maddie", Jack whispered. I have a thumbs up and kept a good pointer finger on the trigger. I heard Wade plead to not shoot him but then I heard him scream and I heard loud footsteps coming towards us. WaDe flew past is causing me and Jack to him out in front of what ever was chasing Wade. We jumped in front of Bob and Yami.
"Haha", I said holding the laser gun to Yami. Jack pointed it at Bob.
"Let's just say that we won", I said.

"No let's say that I won", A voice said behind me. I turned still holding the laser gun at Yami. It was Mark and he was holding a gun at me.
"Maddie it looks like", Mark began to say but was interrupted by a voice behind Mark.
"We have won",the voice said. Mark looked at the person behind him and it was Wade. Wade pulled the trigger and Mark was out then both me and Jack pulled the triggers.
"Yay, we won guys", I said grabbing on to Jack and Wade's neck in a hug.

"Uh, guys I thought we had a full proof plan", Bob said pushing up his glasses.

"I thought you guys had a good plan but we did not know that it would back fire when Wade came up behind you", Jack said. The buzzer went off meaning that the game was over. We put our vests back up in to the prep room and got our prizes back.

"Now I think it's time to leave", Mark said.

"Yea, my leg is killing me", Jack said.

"I bet, you played really good during the laser tag", I said.

"Thanks", Jack said. We walked out of the arcade and got in to a group to say our good byes.

"Well, I guess this is it", Yami said with a sigh.

"Yea, I had a lot of fun today and it was a thanks to you so thank you guys", I said. Everyone went awe and then we went in to a group hug. A was being crushed in the center.
"Guys... Can't breath", I said. Everyone let go of me.

"Anyway your welcome Maddie, I had fun too and I don't think this group would be doing what we're doing right now if it weren't for you", Mark said. I smiled.

"Me and Bob need to head back to the hotel so we can fly home", Wade said.

"Yea", Bob said. I ran up to Wade and jumped in to his arms. I gave him a hug then when he let go I looked at his face.
It still had a black eye but the side of his black eye were looking better.
I gave Bob a hug and then I walked over to Yami.

"It was nice to...", I began to say but then Yami looked like he was about to cry and then he just grabbed me in to a hug.

"I'll miss you too Maddie", Yami whispered. He let go and whipped a stray tear from his eye. I walked over to Jack and his face was red.

"Jack, I am going to miss you a lot", I said. I grabbed him in a hug. He hugged back and said "I'll miss you too little dude",
I was about to cry because these guys were my amigos. My family.

"Well, Maddie come on we need to leave, Jack let me call us a cab and we will all ride to the airport", Mark said. He looked at Yami and Bob and Wade.

"Guys from the bottom of my heart, I will miss you all very much", Mark said giving each of them a hug and even gave Jack a hug even though we were taking him to the air port. Bob and Wade left us and so did Yami. Mark called a cab and Mark told us to take us to the airport. We sat in silence as we drove. I pulled out my phone and opened my notes app:  

May 8th  2015

Today we went to Comic Con and I had a blast. We did a panel made up of Wade, Bob, and Jack and Mark and I. I even got to meet Yamimash! He was so nice. We then after Comic con got to go to an arcade and play games and met one kid named Jake. After we were done with the games we got different prizes and played laser tag and of course with my fantastic skill of playing laser tag we won against Bob, Mark, and Yami . But Wade, Jack and  I won. Today has been awesome so far but the only sad part was having to say good bye to Bob, Wade, and Yami. Now we are on our way to the airport to say bye to Jack and go back to LA. I will write when I get back to LA.

Maddie

We pulled up just as I closed the app and we all got out of the cab. I had my gamer pillow underneath my hand while Jack held his piano mat box. Mark had his large bear on his back. We walked with Jack to his loading dock to get on the plane. Jack turned to us.

"SO this it  guys", Jack said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yea, I guess it is", Mark said giving Jack one more hug. I could see Jacks ace getting red with sadness.

"You will be alright, If you need me call me okay, Uncle Jack", I said.

"Right back at ya, Kido", Jack said hugging me tightly. "See ya later",.

Jack walked away on to the plane and I watched him go until I did not see him anymore. Mark took me by the hand and lead me to our plane. This time in regular class. I did not mind because I was still with Mark. Right when we sat in the seats Mark looked at me.

"What?", I said.

"Nothing I'm just glad you had fun today, I had lots of fun today. My favorite part of today was running down the street because I saw this kid staring at me. I assumed he knew who I was and he smiled and waved at me I waved then while I was running I told Jack, Bob, and Wade and Yami to say hi to. I think the kids dreams came true",. Mark said giggling. I giggled too. That was what I liked abiut Mark.

The way he made you smile and cheer when he completed a hard level or game or when you felt the need to give him a hug when something sad happened. That was what I loved about Mark, he always felt like he had been my best friend even if it was just through a screen. I got kind of tired so I laid on Marks arm as we took off. He pulled me in to a hug and I then could hear his heart beat. That beat put me to sleep .

"Good night Markimoo", I said.

"Nighty Night, Maddie", Mark said back. I fell asleep happy. Happy in Marks arms.

Authors Note: Hi guys, Again thank you for all the support and I would like to say that I love writing books like this for you YouTube Fans and people in general. It makes me super happy. I will see you all later

Maddie