The Waiting Game and Food

"You girls go sit in the waiting room, we will tell you if..", the doctor said stoping.

"If he survives?", I asked my voice running cold.

"Yes", the doctor said looking down at his clipboard and walking away quickly.

"Come on the waiting room is down this way", Annalee said taking my had and pulling me down the hall way to a small room made up of a tv, some chairs, a coffee table, and some books on a shelf. Annalee sat down in a chair in the corner of the room. And I sat next to her.

"Do you think he..." I started to ask.

"I have no idea but like Tyler said he is going to make it", Annalee reassured. "But for now try to keep a opened mind",.

I shook my head okay.

"This year has been hectic with Jacks car wreck, The sushi shop thing, now this.. And Daniel... Why can this just be a normal day in LA?", I asked.

"Because this group is um.. Far from normal.. I mean Mark was going through a lot and i don't know", Annalee said. "What will the guys think?",.

"Like Mark said we were going to see them soon", I said.

"Exactly", Annalee said smiling.
"You want to watch some videos?",.

I gave her a cross look.

"Bad time?", Annalee said slipping the phone back in to her pocket.

"No good time,just lets relax", I said leaning back in the chair.
Annalee took out her phone and got up.

"What are you doing?", I asked.

"Calling my dad", Annalee said putting the phone up to her ear.
"I would rather have my dad here the news from me than a emotional serious doctor",.

"Okay", I said in a whisper. Annalee walked out of the waiting room in the wall and I grabbed the remote off of the coffee  table and  clicked through the channels. I landed on Pokemon, and the I saw the Smosh movie was playing. I put my face in to my hands. I was a emotional reck. I was a train wreck. Annalee walked in and sighed. She leaned against the waiting room door and scooted to the tile floor below. She had tears coming out of her eyes.

"What did your dad say?", I uttered.

"He was a sad Irish guy", Annalee said. "Mark was everything to him, in his videos and in his daily life",.

"I know", I said. I could picture Jack running around the house pounding on the walls and sobbing. I tried to throw the idea out of my mind. It made me sad just thinking about it. A doctor came in.

"Girls we contacted every friend and relative know to Mr. Fishbach is there anything you girls need? Food?", the doctor asked. "I'm on my lunch break so we could get lunch at the cafe",.

I looked at Annalee who looked like she wanted  to.

"Yes please, sir", I said.

"Call me Dr. PH", The doctor said.

"Why does that stand for?", Annalee said

"Pin head", the doctor said looking down.

"That is a awesome name", I said trying not to laugh in his face. He looked up.

"you like it?", he said sounding surprised.

"Yes now can we please go get food", Annalee said.

"Yes come on follow me", Mr PH said. We got up and followed the doctor the the cafe. I got a burger while Annalee got a salad. Mr PH got a BLT.

"Looks yummy", Mr PH said looking at the burger.

"Yep",I said locking my lips. I was starving. I bit in to the burger. So good.